Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    You think he would be offended if we made out for a bit?
    I'm sure he'll never blog again.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

It is a new 10 pound turkey thread! Don't even need the old one as you took my advice and created another!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Well he started off with a terrific recipe thread and it turned to shit.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Ah ha ha ha! I get it! You're going to use your not-internet powers to edit posts now! You are a brave and clever man!
    No I use those powers to edit a post attacking someone's family member. Like when I deactivated partial for going after your family that time. Keep posters family out of your post or expect to be shown the door.

On a personal note, you're a sad little runt for pulling that shit. Be a man and keep you comments about me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    No I use those powers to edit a post attacking someone's family member. Like when I deactivated partial for going after your family that time. Keep posters family out of your post or expect to be shown the door.

On a personal note, you're a sad little runt for pulling that shit. Be a man and keep you comments about me.
    Well, I guess you're just as pathetic for making it about my mother. You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so. And since you're not a man, well...

You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!

What's double standard in mexican?

Why do you have a torchiere lamp as your avatar?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Why do you have a torchiere lamp as your avatar?
    It's going to take some time to settle on a new one.

? HOFer
    Insole in my shoes are slipping when fiercely planting. This has happened in basketball and tennis so far. They slide all up into my toes. I need to either glue this down or find a solution because it's driving me crazy.

The oddest thing is they are brand new shoes, the exact version and size that I previously wore and never had an issue. Loved the old pair just wore them out after 2 years.

This recipe is on deck for Sunday. I love grilling. First item on my wedding registry will be a Webber gas grill.

http://www.closetcooking.com/2009/09...me-shrimp.html

I slept in a bed last night. Crazy.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Insole in my shoes are slipping when fiercely planting. This has happened in basketball and tennis so far. They slide all up into my toes. I need to either glue this down or find a solution because it's driving me crazy.
    Probably low quality cheap ass shoes from Wal Mart.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Well, I guess you're just as pathetic for making it about my mother. You going to threaten to show yourself the door? No? Didn't think so. And since you're not a man, well...
    You are more than welcome to talk about your own family. But if you prefer I will just delete the post (not the thread!) instead of editing in the future.

Ahh, lil skinnyB dont think Im a man? Again, how will can I live without your approval. I wish I was like Nutz, a man who would grab you by the colon and take control.

I slept in a bed last night. Crazy.
    pussy, i slept on the floor in some bathroom

You are more than welcome to talk about your own family. But if you prefer I will just delete the post (not the thread!) instead of editing in the future.

Ahh, lil skinnyB dont think Im a man? Again, how will can I live without your approval. I wish I was like Nutz, a man who would grab you by the colon and take control.
    You're just a liar and a coward and a hypocrite. Nothing personal. Those aren't ingredients for being a man. Certainly not the kind of man you make yourself out to be with your talk. Your actions belie you. Again.

I'm still waiting for you to threaten to ban yourself for doing exactly what I did. Unless you just plan on not holding yourself to the standards you demand of everyone else... again.

I slept in the focsul of a tramp steamer.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Blog Entries
    You're just a liar and a coward and a hypocrite. Nothing personal. Those aren't ingredients for being a man. Certainly not the kind of man you make yourself out to be with your talk. Your actions belie you. Again.

I'm still waiting for you to threaten to ban yourself for doing exactly what I did. Unless you just plan on not holding yourself to the standards you demand of everyone else... again.
    Haha, you are gonna have to be more creative with your insults. Im not even reading the liar/coward/hypocrite ones anymore. Please make it interesting again. Maybe find some new ones that make you feel like you stand taller.

Well technically I never posted anything about your family so I cant say I deserve the boot. Giving you a taste of your own dogshit will probably earn me a 3 day suspension though. Tell me when you want it to start. That way I can ban you first, since you appear to admit that you did commit the act you so question.

BTW Im yanking your avatar. Not because it is a privacy violation since he is displaying it here. Just cuz you did it to be a LITTLE agitating bitch.

<insert next crying fit here>

Haha, you are gonna have to be more creative with your insults. Im not even reading the liar/coward/hypocrite ones anymore. Please make it interesting again. Maybe find some new ones that make you feel like you stand taller.

Well technically I never posted anything about your family so I cant say I deserve the boot. Giving you a taste of your own dogshit will probably earn me a 3 day suspension though. Tell me when you want it to start. That way I can ban you first, since you appear to admit that you did commit the act you so question.

BTW Im yanking your avatar. Not because it is a privacy violation since he is displaying it here. Just cuz you did it to be a LITTLE agitating bitch.

<insert next crying fit here>
    After all this time, you still just don't get it.

Blog Entries
    After all this time, you still just don't get it.
    And I'm not going to get it. I don't think either of us is.

With that said here is my olive branch and yeah I know some twigs and leaves are broken off.

I said I would restore the turkey thread I admit that. That is before I really knew what went down with it. So I will spend my time to edit out all the crap and restore it to the GC. In turn I ask that you not make such a production everytime you want to see something done. Things will get better with the site but not with us going back and forth like this.

Deal?

And I'm not going to get it. I don't think either of us is.

With that said here is my olive branch and yeah I know some twigs and leaves are broken off.

I said I would restore the turkey thread I admit that. That is before I really knew what went down with it. So I will spend my time to edit out all the crap and restore it to the GC. In turn I ask that you not make such a production everytime you want to see something done. Things will get better with the site but not with us going back and forth like this.

Deal?
    The only problems I have are when honesty isn't adhered to. It's what we came here for. I told you before, the principle is what's important, the turkey thread is simply a function of that principle. Although it is a pretty sweet thread as long as you don't mutilate it like the doctors did you during that botched abortion.

On that note, I accept your manky branch and will endeavor to point out problems in a more diplomatic manner in the future.

I'll have to keep the avatar until I find a better one though.