Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I'm going to run 1 division this year. Red is taking the head role. I'll be back next year to take over 100%. I don't have the time this year. I'm buying a Vette and dating 3, 22 year old girls.

If you'd fucking give me admin again it would make it a lot easier to keep it all organized.

Where the fuck is my bag of oranges. When i pulled off the 405 you said you'd mail them to me.
    Glad to know you have your priorites in order.

I will make you and red big bosses for that room.

The state consficated the oranges for fear of fruit flies luckily this distracted them from the coke that was hidden.

Also penis
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Also penis
    How could we forget?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Ok so question for skinbasket. Are you fucking with partial just to get a reaction? He seems to have cleaned up his act enough(though I'm sure he can go off at any moment). He says he don't want anything to do with you so why hound the guy? He has been allowed back and hopefully he acts right but seems like you won't let go of all the stupid shit he did. Why not just enjoy the place in your way and let him enjoy it in his?

P you need to quit acting like a lilttle bitch too. You had to expect you are gonna have some hot shit served on top of some of the crow you ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Ok so question for skinbasket. Are you fucking with partial just to get a reaction? He seems to have cleaned up his act enough(though I'm sure he can go off at any moment). He says he don't want anything to do with you so why hound the guy? He has been allowed back and hopefully he acts right but seems like you won't let go of all the stupid shit he did. Why not just enjoy the place in your way and let him enjoy it in his?

P you need to quit acting like a lilttle bitch too. You had to expect you are gonna have some hot shit served on top of some of the crow you ordered.
    Well, when I side with Skinbasket in a debate, that should give us cause to run for the hills because the world is ending.

Yeah, the guy is senselessly jerking his chain. This time - I don't blame him one bit. It is taking every bit of self restraint that I have not to join him in his efforts this time.

Edit - Partial hasn't changed one damn bit. He's just emboldened by being brought back one more time. This shit is going to get far worse before it gets better. But maybe that's good for ratings. Everyone like to watch a good cyber beating. This one will continue for a while because the one being beaten is too stupid to realize that he's being beaten... God, to be 25 again... Actually, NO. Not enough money in the world....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Well, when I side with Skinbasket in a debate, that should give us cause to run for the hills because the world is ending.

Yeah, the guy is senselessly jerking his chain. This time - I don't blame him one bit. It is taking every bit of self restraint that I have not to join him in his efforts this time.

Edit - Partial hasn't changed one damn bit. He's just emboldened by being brought back one more time. This shit is going to get far worse before it gets better. But maybe that's good for ratings. Everyone like to watch a good cyber beating. This one will continue for a while because the one being beaten is too stupid to realize that he's being beaten... God, to be 25 again... Actually, NO. Not enough money in the world....
    Man the ticket prices for a Skinbasket/Retailguy tag team would be through the roof!

I know he hasn't changed just hopeful his meds allow him to function well enough. If not we can alway put him down like a rabid dog.

How am I "hounding" him? I'm posting in a thread, and any mention of him is incidental. Not that it should matter since I'm on his ignore list. When I insult him or offend his privacy or anything else we frown upon here, then I would think you could ask me if I'm "fucking" with him. Until then, I'm just posting here like any other thread. I think it's a pretty fair statement to make that I'm not treating him any different than any other poster. Better, I would say, than some. It's not like I'm cropping him out of pictures of old ladies and using that as my avatar. The difference between him and someone like Brandon is that Brandon admits what he's doing he's doing to get a reaction and doesn't pretend he's being abused or personally insulted.

I haven't said jack shit about "all the stupid shit he did" outside of addressing him once when he tried to incite trouble in the FYI forum where I made it clear I had no interest in his continued insulting of my personal life and that he would find it more interesting to move on since I wouldn't be responding to the same kind of crap that's got him banned several times before. The only reason there's any discussion of any kind here is because Partial demanded I not post in a thread on a public forum, and I had the gall to ignore his "request." I'm not hounding, insulting, or demanding he be banned. I'm having a fucking conversation with the same people I have been for years, whether Partial's been here or not.

I can't be held responsible for Partial's reaction to my normal course of activity, even if you guys have tried doing that in the past. It obviously isn't going to work for the same reasons I've given you the couple dozen other times this kind of shit has happened and we've all been asked to treat Partial like he's a person with special needs. He's going to find something to play the victim at, whether it's some perceived slight against his long and troubled history here or some made-up rule he wants to enforce on other posters, then demand I be banned for whatever it is that he feels makes me a terrible person, and then complain to you to do something about me because he's so abused and victimized that he just might lash out at any moment.

My question for you would be: Do you really think it's reasonable for any poster here to demand that any other poster not post in any given thread? And does this pattern look familiar to you? Because it does to me.

I'm fine that he's ignoring me. And I'm also fine only responding to his posts in a way that engages other posters to a point he's made, such as the case in FYI, since he won't discuss it with me. But don't ask other posters here to change how, what, or where they post because Partial is threatening another flameout after coming back from yet another banning. I think he's more than proven before that's his intention regardless of how others act.
    Last edited by SkinBasket; 07-25-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: I am the robot
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

? HOFer
    RG's bitter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    RG's bitter
    Great job proving him wrong.

? HOFer
    Great job proving him wrong.
    What should I do? I'm not interested in fighting. What should I do?

Shoot me with your words. Cut me with your eyes. Still, like air, I'll rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Still, like air, I'll rise.
    You are aware that only hot air rises, right?

Blog Entries
    You say you not interested yet you are fucking with retail just like you feel skin is fucking with you. Just fucking ignore shit and don't bring trouble upon yourself. If it continues after you do that then I will step in.

Blog Entries
    In response to skin's report.

Yes partial is fucking crazy to think others can't post in his threads. I would think the only thing would be that posters stay true to the thread subject but the whole forum here is known for going OT at times. I think right now there is alot of tension and it will all die down once the next big drama kicks off. If partial does take it to another level let me know and he will be dealt with like last time.

I would think the only thing would be that posters stay true to the thread subject but the whole forum here is known for going OT at times.
    Got it. We shall now try to only discuss the returns of kings...

Report my ass. You make it sound like it was long winded.

weight: 213
    exercise: 3 sets of resistance shoulders/quads/pecs, 60 balance ball sit ups

breakfast: french toast with maple syrup and milk
    lunch: microwave chicken sandwich with onion and mayo, Gatorade
    diner: half of a "meal for two" shrimp and cheese stuffed shells diner, half a bag of loaded chili flavored potato chips, 3 chocolates, strawberry shortcake, a bowl of caramel chocolate vanilla ice cream and 3 turkey bloods (equal parts wild turkey and Pom juice with a spritz of bitters and a dash of maraschino cherry juice)

I've deleveled myself to level zero after 5 months of inactivity and eating fat and sugar and stuff. Now I can rebuild myself however I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    weight: 213
    exercise: 3 sets of resistance shoulders/quads/pecs, 60 balance ball sit ups

breakfast: french toast with maple syrup and milk
    lunch: microwave chicken sandwich with onion and mayo, Gatorade
    diner: half of a "meal for two" shrimp and cheese stuffed shells diner, half a bag of loaded chili flavored potato chips, 3 chocolates, strawberry shortcake, a bowl of caramel chocolate vanilla ice cream and 3 turkey bloods (equal parts wild turkey and Pom juice with a spritz of bitters and a dash of maraschino cherry juice)

I've deleveled myself to level zero after 5 months of inactivity and eating fat and sugar and stuff. Now I can rebuild myself however I choose.
    Looks like you gained 12 pounds since the last workout thread got flushed. But who's counting.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Looks like you gained 12 pounds since the last workout thread got flushed. But who's counting.
    Level 0, man.

Blog Entries
    The redneck does raise a good point P. If it makes you feel better pretend you're batman and skinbasket is joker.

Partials Back? Anyone else? This looks like the scene in ghostbusters when all the spooks got out and were trashing NYC. Footballs back so I had to take a peek. I know, I'm a gluten.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Partials Back? Anyone else? This looks like the scene in ghostbusters when all the spooks got out and were trashing NYC. Footballs back so I had to take a peek. I know, I'm a gluten.
    How the fuck did you get back?

Retail you got some esplaining to do!