Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I'll have to keep the avatar until I find a better one though.
    You could go back to that cool muscly ab guy...Just sayin'
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    You mean the guy with the 2 foot long cock hanging out of his shorts? Or the fat hairy guy Madtwon killed?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You mean the guy with the 2 foot long cock hanging out of his shorts? Or the fat hairy guy Madtwon killed?
    No, the fabulous one that looked like this.

"Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    I'm not pot stirring. I loved that avatar. Though that image would work as well...

I found whiskey a shirt, even comes with an elderly lady inside, so you'll have to watch out for Brandon photobombing you...

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Probably low quality cheap ass shoes from Wal Mart.
    Nope, Mizuno Inspire Wave 6. Certainly not cheap. They're way too expensive for what they are, but they're the best exercise shoes I've found and I've tried an awful lot of them.

Stop fucking around.

http://www.asicsamerica.com/
    C.H.U.D.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Insole in my shoes are slipping when fiercely planting. This has happened in basketball and tennis so far. They slide all up into my toes. I need to either glue this down or find a solution because it's driving me crazy.

The oddest thing is they are brand new shoes, the exact version and size that I previously wore and never had an issue. Loved the old pair just wore them out after 2 years.

This recipe is on deck for Sunday. I love grilling. First item on my wedding registry will be a Webber gas grill.

http://www.closetcooking.com/2009/09...me-shrimp.html
    Recipes like this that use 1 chipotle chili in adobo will leave you with a full can left. To get rid of it you might want to line up some other stuff. Not having a gas grill sucks for something like this, the shrimp will be done in about a minute flat but you'll still use up a bunch of charcoal and do a bunch of work.

If it were me I'd change the recipe, a lime juice marinade will start to "cook" the shrimp before you even start cooking a la ceviche. I'd just give the shrimp a squirt of lime juice right before and/or after they are done. This will allow you to marinade in the other ingredients virtually as long as you want to build some flavor.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Hellz yeah.....another cooking thread!!!!!!

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    Recipes like this that use 1 chipotle chili in adobo will leave you with a full can left. To get rid of it you might want to line up some other stuff. Not having a gas grill sucks for something like this, the shrimp will be done in about a minute flat but you'll still use up a bunch of charcoal and do a bunch of work.

If it were me I'd change the recipe, a lime juice marinade will start to "cook" the shrimp before you even start cooking a la ceviche. I'd just give the shrimp a squirt of lime juice right before and/or after they are done. This will allow you to marinade in the other ingredients virtually as long as you want to build some flavor.
    I've got a gas grill so no problem there. Typically with those recipes I just blend all of the ingredients up in a food processor, including all of the peppers in the can of adobo sauce. We actually did not end up making this. We got lazy so we just bought some jasmine rice and some fresh veggies and threw together a stir fry.

I'm seriously considering working out today. But there are guns to be cleaned. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I just made a breakfast shake from 8 oz of water,Vanilla GNC Lean Shake, and an orange soda Zipfizz. I should have added some frozen berries. Now I'll have to exercise or whack off. I'll keep you guys updated.

? HOFer
    I asked you to stay out, yet you are incredibly disrespectful and refuse.

I ask again, please leave this thread alone. You're not welcome here. I've been respectful and stayed away from you. Why can you not do the same? Are you that pathetic??

MTP, please step in here and handle this.

Handle me. Harder! Harder!

No no no... harder, but softer! Aaaccck, you're doing it all wrong. Now I'll have to handle myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    I asked you to stay out, yet you are incredibly disrespectful and refuse.

I ask again, please leave this thread alone. You're not welcome here. I've been respectful and stayed away from you. Why can you not do the same? Are you that pathetic??

MTP, please step in here and handle this.
    Partial, everybody is welcome here. No one has the right to to start threads and quasi ban posters. You do not have ownership of this thread. You've made the point that Skin should leave you alone and that he's on your ignore list.That's fully within your rights. Now, asking Mad to step in is pretty poor style.

The one thing we all have in common is that we want the Green Bay Packers to win everytime they trott out onto a paddock. Apart from that, this couldn't be a more heterogenic collective of individuals. Deal with it.

Wait a second...I thought that fucker Nutz was a Vikings fan?
    C.H.U.D.

For fucks sake Partial chill out.....I know your not that tightly wound. This is what happens here....it's ok.
    C.H.U.D.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Partial, everybody is welcome here. No one has the right to to start threads and quasi ban posters. You do not have ownership of this thread. You've made the point that Skin should leave you alone and that he's on your ignore list.That's fully within your rights. Now, asking Mad to step in is pretty poor style.
    Completely disagree. Skin continues to come in here simply to ruin a thread with stupid crap, post inappropriate content, etc. He does this only because he knows it drives me crazy. It's sad, really. Cyber bullying is about as small as it gets. I won't elaborate more as I will not stoop to his level again.

I'm not interested in dealing with that headache anymore. It's obvious trolling. It's disrespectful, and in my opinion, there is absolutely no place for that in a community like this. I'm not interested in my threads and content being dragged through the dirt because of how he posts, etc. I'm not interested in having my content end up in the GC because he gets off on being an annoyance. What a sad existence.

I definitely think it is time to revisit the rules when it comes to trolling. What he is doing is obvious and intentional. This should not be allowed. I've respectfully ask that he stop, and instead of respecting a community member and following their wishes, he continues to perform the negative behavior without consequence. This is a very bad thing for a community.
    Last edited by Partial; 07-25-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post

The one thing we all have in common is that we want the Green Bay Packers to win everytime they trott out onto a paddock. Apart from that, this couldn't be a more heterogenic collective of individuals. Deal with it.

Tarlam!, I'm asking you to only post from the third person perspective of a sea mollusk. I've been respectful and haven't posted in the third person sea mollusk perspective for you, but I will ask Madtown to ban you if you fail to abide by my reasonable demands. Listen, I'll even do you a solid and let you decide if you are a wild mollusk or a farm raised mollusk, but don't expect my goodwill and benevolence to last indefinitely.