Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    238 lbs Big Time!

I race you to 200.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I race you to 200.
    The good news for you is that I always lose bets. I'm shooting for 210 by the end of August.

I want tarlam back.

198-Fuck me...i was down to 190 in March

Breakfast-Protein bar and 8oz OJ

Lunch- Roast beef on whole wheat with colby jack, 1/2 bag of chips Coke zero

Dinner-Cheese Burger, shared fries with GF, root beer, 2 scoops mint chocolate chip.

I currently have meniscus hanging out into my knee so I can't run or walk at a normal rate. I see a surgeon today. I'll race you bastards once I get off crutches.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Coke zero
    That shit will kill you.

Dinner-Cheese Burger, shared fries with GF, root beer, 2 scoops mint chocolate chip.
    pre or post coitus?

I'll race you bastards once I get off crutches.
    Pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Sheepdip, there is a 10 K USD price on your head. Remember that. I'm thinking of doubling it.
    OMG. I could use some extra cash right now. What is involved here, do I have to neutralize him, or just rough him up?

Tarlam was mocking Partial for wanting to be seperated from Skinbasket, but then he is mad at Madtown for not keeping Sheep away from him? Maybe I got this wrong.

My opinion is that people should leave people alone who don't want to interact with them. I get a kick out of the "let skinbasket be skinbasket" crowd. With rare exceptions, these folks would not dare pick a fight with Mr. Skin, in fact they are quite deferential. Its fun to watch the neighborhood bulldog nip at the other kids, but when he's got his teeth sunk into your ass cheek and won't let go, its a different story.

Butt .... I guess alls fair in love and forums. I miss the good old days when Skinbasket was biting Zool, that was some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    OMG. I could use some extra cash right now. What is involved here, do I have to neutralize him, or just rough him up?

Tarlam was mocking Partial for wanting to be seperated from Skinbasket, but then he is mad at Madtown for not keeping Sheep away from him? Maybe I got this wrong.

My opinion is that people should leave people alone who don't want to interact with them. I get a kick out of the "let skinbasket be skinbasket" crowd. With rare exceptions, these folks would not dare pick a fight with Mr. Skin, in fact they are quite deferential. Its fun to watch the neighborhood bulldog nip at the other kids, but when he's got his teeth sunk into your ass cheek and won't let go, its a different story.

Butt .... I guess alls fair in love and forums. I miss the good old days when Skinbasket was biting Zool, that was some fun.
    Come on down, we'll do one of those fake beat me up things and put it on youtube and you could collect your dough.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Come on down, we'll do one of those fake beat me up things and put it on youtube and you could collect your dough.
    If there is some real blood I would be willing to split the reward with you, right down the middle 80-20

If there is some real blood I would be willing to split the reward with you, right down the middle 80-20
    Sure, it just wont be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    Sure, it just wont be mine.
    You've missed the point entirely.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

My opinion is that people should leave people alone who don't want to interact with them.
    You don't seem to understand our new ignore feature. Or the fact that I'm not saying shit about Partial. No one gets to walk into a public forum and start making demands of other posters about what, when or where the post, just because they say so. Kind of defeats the whole idea behind a forum, don't ya think?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You don't seem to understand our new ignore feature. Or the fact that I'm not saying shit about Partial. No one gets to walk into a public forum and start making demands of other posters about what, when or where the post, just because they say so. Kind of defeats the whole idea behind a forum, don't ya think?
    For Partial.

Sounds to me like you should be commended for your fine citizenship. I will keep my eyes peeled for the real thug who is behind this kerfuffle.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes that is pretty much it.

For those wondering I removed the post with names in it. A bitch move by tarlam if you ask me.

So much for "family" right tarlam?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Yes that is pretty much it.

For those wondering I removed the post with names in it. A bitch move by tarlam if you ask me.

So much for "family" right tarlam?
    You've got a lot of fucking nerve. When Sheepshit said my wife should have committed homocide instead of suicide you campare that to the skin partial deal. Maybe in Cali. You fuck. He's a dead man walking.

? HOFer
    I'm the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    I'm the problem.
    You are an annoying tick.

I'm the problem.
    Awesome.....I damn near blew a mouthful of ginseng green tea all over the desk.

I'm glad you are back P.....these are some of the best threads ever.
    C.H.U.D.

I'm the problem.

Sorry man, I started it. I guess I was surprised to see you here, but I can't recall what even happened to you.