Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of the King

I agree with Partial. We should have some rules around here. And consequences that are adhered to, not just enforced willy-nilly. I thought we were returning to our golden rule days, but I think I was mistaken. Cue Harlan jokes now.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Partial View Post
    Completely disagree. Skin continues to come in here simply to ruin a thread with stupid crap, post inappropriate content, etc. He does this only because he knows it drives me crazy. It's sad, really. Cyber bullying is about as small as it gets. I won't elaborate more as I will not stoop to his level again.

I'm not interested in dealing with that headache anymore. It's obvious trolling. It's disrespectful, and in my opinion, there is absolutely no place for that in a community like this. I'm not interested in my threads and content being dragged through the dirt because of how he posts, etc. I'm not interested in having my content end up in the GC because he gets off on being an annoyance. What a sad existence.

I definitely think it is time to revisit the rules when it comes to trolling. What he is doing is obvious and intentional. This should not be allowed. I've respectfully ask that he stop, and instead of respecting a community member and following their wishes, he continues to perform the negative behavior without consequence. This is a very bad thing for a community.
    Well, I agree with you in principle. In my humble opinion, where you fail in your point, is by not acknowledging your responsibilities as well. Maybe if you did your part, he'd leave you alone?

But, you "puke" your point of view all over the forum, and then fail to acknowledge when "you didn't think through something fully", by just ignoring the point and restating your inaccurate rantings.

I was 25 once. I also thought I had the world figured out. I didn't, and you don't either.

Oh, and by the way, your selection of your thread title, just might be a little offensive to some of us.... There are probably more than a few, who have reflected that a better title might be "return of the self-righteous jerk". Or perhaps worse. Maybe Harlan should start a poll?

I thought this was my thread now.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by retailguy View Post
    Well, I agree with you in principle. In my humble opinion, where you fail in your point, is by not acknowledging your responsibilities as well. Maybe if you did your part, he'd leave you alone?

But, you "puke" your point of view all over the forum, and then fail to acknowledge when "you didn't think through something fully", by just ignoring the point and restating your inaccurate rantings.

I was 25 once. I also thought I had the world figured out. I didn't, and you don't either.

Oh, and by the way, your selection of your thread title, just might be a little offensive to some of us.... There are probably more than a few, who have reflected that a better title might be "return of the self-righteous jerk". Or perhaps worse. Maybe Harlan should start a poll?
    Disagree on all accounts.

1. I have left Skin alone in all forums
    2. I have requested politely that Skin leave me alone
    3. I have reiterated the point to him after he continues to act inappropriately
    4. MTP named the thread, not me, I originally named it "Title" but couldn't edit it.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I titled the thread not partial. Suppose to be a joke of sorts.

Looking like shit ain't gonna change after all.

? HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Just block him. I have kept my cool and will not go after him. Not worth it.

Like the ending to the Watchmen, "Nothing ever changes". I'm not the problem here Mad. Skin is clearly being disrespectful. You know it and I know it.
    Last edited by Partial; 07-25-2011 at 01:14 PM.

There's been more than a few posts with these same sentiments and directed at this same poster. Wasted bandwidth.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

The more shit changes, the more it stays the same. Welcome back.

Just block him. I have kept my cool and will not go after him. Not worth it.
    No, the real reason you won't go after him is 'cause he'd kick your cyber ass. And how dare you, of all people, take the right to call for the ban of a poster? You've only yourself been recently let back in from the cold.

I will repeat my orifinal point: Just because you start a thread, doesn't mean you own it. Any Member can post in it, whether you disagree with it or not. It remains a fact.

Also penis

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Also penis
    How could we forget?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    The more shit changes, the more it stays the same. Welcome back.
    We want some things to stay the same no? Just this back and forth pointless arguing shit that gets old.

I wasn't totally gone just only using the peep hole every now and then. Is your midlife crisis ass gonna do the ff again?

Blog Entries
    Ok so question for skinbasket. Are you fucking with partial just to get a reaction? He seems to have cleaned up his act enough(though I'm sure he can go off at any moment). He says he don't want anything to do with you so why hound the guy? He has been allowed back and hopefully he acts right but seems like you won't let go of all the stupid shit he did. Why not just enjoy the place in your way and let him enjoy it in his?

P you need to quit acting like a lilttle bitch too. You had to expect you are gonna have some hot shit served on top of some of the crow you ordered.

Disagree on all accounts.

1. I have left Skin alone in all forums
    2. I have requested politely that Skin leave me alone
    3. I have reiterated the point to him after he continues to act inappropriately
    4. MTP named the thread, not me, I originally named it "Title" but couldn't edit it.
    Of course you disagree with me. Shocking.

Too bad you couldn't figure out I was talking about YOU and not skinbasket.

Wasted bandwidth.
    Truer words never spoken.

Ok so question for skinbasket. Are you fucking with partial just to get a reaction? He seems to have cleaned up his act enough(though I'm sure he can go off at any moment). He says he don't want anything to do with you so why hound the guy? He has been allowed back and hopefully he acts right but seems like you won't let go of all the stupid shit he did. Why not just enjoy the place in your way and let him enjoy it in his?

P you need to quit acting like a lilttle bitch too. You had to expect you are gonna have some hot shit served on top of some of the crow you ordered.
    Well, when I side with Skinbasket in a debate, that should give us cause to run for the hills because the world is ending.

Yeah, the guy is senselessly jerking his chain. This time - I don't blame him one bit. It is taking every bit of self restraint that I have not to join him in his efforts this time.

Edit - Partial hasn't changed one damn bit. He's just emboldened by being brought back one more time. This shit is going to get far worse before it gets better. But maybe that's good for ratings. Everyone like to watch a good cyber beating. This one will continue for a while because the one being beaten is too stupid to realize that he's being beaten... God, to be 25 again... Actually, NO. Not enough money in the world....

We want some things to stay the same no? Just this back and forth pointless arguing shit that gets old.

I wasn't totally gone just only using the peep hole every now and then. Is your midlife crisis ass gonna do the ff again?
    I'm going to run 1 division this year. Red is taking the head role. I'll be back next year to take over 100%. I don't have the time this year. I'm buying a Vette and dating 3, 22 year old girls.

If you'd fucking give me admin again it would make it a lot easier to keep it all organized.

Where the fuck is my bag of oranges. When i pulled off the 405 you said you'd mail them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    I will repeat my orifinal point: Just because you start a thread, doesn't mean you own it. Any Member can post in it, whether you disagree with it or not. It remains a fact.
    This is how it works. Just ignore anything you don't agree with. He can't hear you tarlam, by not acknowledging you, you do not exist. Where is rand's picture.... It was perfect.

Blog Entries
    Well, when I side with Skinbasket in a debate, that should give us cause to run for the hills because the world is ending.

Yeah, the guy is senselessly jerking his chain. This time - I don't blame him one bit. It is taking every bit of self restraint that I have not to join him in his efforts this time.

Edit - Partial hasn't changed one damn bit. He's just emboldened by being brought back one more time. This shit is going to get far worse before it gets better. But maybe that's good for ratings. Everyone like to watch a good cyber beating. This one will continue for a while because the one being beaten is too stupid to realize that he's being beaten... God, to be 25 again... Actually, NO. Not enough money in the world....
    Man the ticket prices for a Skinbasket/Retailguy tag team would be through the roof!

I know he hasn't changed just hopeful his meds allow him to function well enough. If not we can alway put him down like a rabid dog.

? HOFer
    RG's bitter