This one is simple and the results will make you appear as a gourmet cook to your friends.

Get a cut of Beef Roast like cross rib roast or ... one with some fat for flavour. Maybe you need to go lean so whatever....sirloin may be best for you.

Braise it on all sides and collect any juise. Toss braised beef and juice in your tall toasting pot.

Simply cut to size...any vegetable you like ( cut into stewing sized pieces). ie tomatoes, carrots, turnip, onions, tomatoes, celeryand add your spices...salt and pepper are the common ones. Be as creative as you so desire. NOW the simple secret. Add an amount of Pepsi Cola I don't use COKE as I find the sweetness in Pepsi works for me. Add Pepsi Cola to top all of your vegges that surround and cover the roast. Cook at a slow 325 F oven. Depended on size of your roast: 2.5 - 3 Hours will usually suffice and the length determines the tenderness of your roast and the degree that the sweetness goes into your veggies and you don't want them falling apart. .

Voila!!! Pepsi Pot Roast...and it's a WINNER ! ! Deliscious ! !

Note : You can also use Pepsi as a gravy base for othe cuts of meat...ie Pork cuts. The gravy will have a slight sweet taste that will surprize you if your unfamiliar with this simple Roast Beef preperation.

Happy cooking PackerRats. Bon Appeite. (-: