Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Glad I'm out of WI, you f*cking racist animals.

Glad I'm out of WI, you f*cking racist animals.

Where's Jesse Jackson when you need him?

Report: Black ‘Mobs’ Attack White Patrons Outside Wis. State Fair

“It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people.”

That’s how Norb Roffers described the scene outside the Wisconsin State Fair on Thursday night to Newsradio 620 WTMJ in Milwaukee. “They were attacking everybody for no reason whatsoever,” he added.

Roffers and others painted a grim and detailed picture of what unfolded during the first day of the fair.

“It was 100% racial,” claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran who told the station that young people beat on his car.

WTMJ sums up their accounts: “Witnesses’ accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday night.”

Milwaukee Police confirmed to WTMJ that officers were responded “complaints of battery, fighting and property damage due to a large, unruly crowd.”

However, since reports of injuries were still coming in, police could not give a detailed account of what happened.

Here is just some of what the witnesses claim to have experienced:

“I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn’t do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody’s windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it.”

[...]

“That rated right up there with it. When I saw the amount of kids coming down the road, all I kept thinking was, ‘There’s not enough cops to handle this.‘ There’s no way. It would have taken the National Guard to control the number of kids that were coming off the road. They were knocking people off their motorcycles.”

[...]

“As we got closer to the street, we looked up the road, and we saw a quite a bit of commotion going on and there was a guy laying in the road, and nobody was even laying there. He wasn’t even moving. Finally a car pulled up. They stopped right next to the guy, and it looked like someone was going to help him. We were kind of stuck, because we couldn’t cross. Traffic was going through. Young black men running around, beating on people, and we were like ‘Let’s get the heck out of here.’ The light turned, and I got attacked from behind. I just got hit in the back of the head real hard. I’m like, ‘What the heck is going on here?’ I heard my bell ring.”

Roffers further described what witnesses said happened to the man who was lying in the street.

“People were saying he was on a bike. They tore him off his bike and beat on him. We were walking to the west on Schlinger. I was watching behind me a lot more diligently, making sure there wasn’t anybody coming to get us anymore.”

[...]

“I saw them grab this wide kid who was probably 14 or 15 years old. They just flung him into the road. They just jumped on him and started beating him. They were kicking him. He was on the ground. A girl picked up a construction sign and pushed it over on top of him. They were just running by and kicking him in the face.”

Then, Eric talked about trying to get out of the car to help the victim.

“My wife pulled me back in because she didn’t want me to get hit. Thankfully, there was surprising a lady that was in the car in front of me that jumped out of the car real quick and went over there to try to put her body around the kid so they couldn’t see he was laying there and, obviously, defenseless. Her husband, or whoever was in the car, was screaming at her to get back into the car. She ended up going back into the car. These black kids grabbed this kid off the ground again, and pulled him up over the curb, onto the sidewalk and threw him into the bushes like he was a piece of garbage.”

Eric claimed that the victim in that beating was by himself, and that there was a split of white people on one sidewalk and black people on the other.

“There was nobody else around to help him. There were no other white people, period, on that side of the street. They were going in the opposite direction because, those people who were coming out of the fair that saw these people coming, they either went back into the fair or took off running south on 84th Street.”

[...]

“The thing that irritated me, the State Fair Police, the State Police, were down by the Pettit entrance to get in there,” said Eric. “There was probably 5 or 6 officers down there. That’s where all these kids came from. They came out of the Midway, across the front of the Pettit. They were still filing out of there. The State Fair Police, they knew this was going on. They knew these kids were beating these guys in between that exit and Schlinger at the next gate.”

“They were stopping traffic, and I said ‘What in the hell,’ excuse my language, ‘what are you guys doing directing traffic when there are 300, 400 black kids up the road beating the hell out of everybody, pushing people off of motorcycles?’ I was livid. I could not believe they were directing traffic.”
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    This has to be the same group that kicked everyone's ass over at that park on North last month. I can't wait for conceal and carry to come through.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

yet if a white guy were to see a group of black kids coming towards his car today and he decides to roll up his windows and lock the doors, he would be considered a racist asshole

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This has to be the same group that kicked everyone's ass over at that park on North last month. I can't wait for conceal and carry to come through.
    On a personal, individual level, yeah, I bet there's a lot of folks who wish they were carrying last night. I can't imagine not being able to help a beaten teenager laying in the street out of fear for your own life because you're outnumbered by a couple hundred mindless animals. It's disgusting. Revolting. And I bet there isn't a CC class available for the next 6 months in SE WI as of this morning.

But can you imagine how quickly this could have devolved into an all out death riot had white people started shooting black people in self defense and just how quickly the state and national democrats would have pounced on gun owners as murderous racists? "See! See! you let [white] people carry guns and right away they start shooting into crowds of black folk!"

The other disappointing aspect is that the other people couldn't muster the will to band together enough people to go help the people being beaten. They retreated or ran. Fear has defeated honor in our nation. Speaking of which, what are the chances Obama addresses this personally with such sage wisdom as, "someone acted stupidly?" Will Holder stand true to his scolding of America for being too afraid to address race issues? Or will he simply ensure, that like the New Black Panthers, any black person charged in this case walks free with a personal apology from the Justice Department?

This guy didnt seem to care

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

Here's the local report from NBC affiliate who runs the story with the disclaimer that "some people claim racially-charged attacks."

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I understand your frustration but I think we agreed not swear words in the RR thread titles.

This is some pretty messed shit though. Can't blame the people that where too scared to help. Shit was crazy and it sounds like it would have took a weapon to deal with it.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Well I hope whitey now knows what if feels like to be lynched. Pay back can be a bitch

if the whites hadn't hoarded all the watermelon, this never would have happened.

I think a bunch of concealed weapon carrying citzens could have handled this situation beautifully....the carnage would have been spectaular. Nutz is right though...if only you greedy racist assholes would have paid reparations none of this would have happened.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Paging Joe Saracho....

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Well I hope whitey now knows what if feels like to be lynched. Pay back can be a bitch

White is the new Black
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Time for Beer Summit II in Milwaukee.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I understand your frustration but I think we agreed not swear words in the RR thread titles.

This is some pretty messed shit though. Can't blame the people that where too scared to help. Shit was crazy and it sounds like it would have took a weapon to deal with it.
    Are you able to give us back the ability to edit our own thread titles. It was kind of useful.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Are you able to give us back the ability to edit our own thread titles. It was kind of useful.
    I will hook it up.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Yeah it could have turned into a death riot but never again in Milwaukee would a mob of black tards start beating people up for no reason. This is particularly disturbing as the crowd sounds much bigger than last time and these kids were about most likely 10 miles from home. It shouldn't surprise anyone to run into trouble in North Milwaukee but at the state fair?! These kids better wise up before CC goes through or a few of them are going to get put down.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

you guys know damn well what would have happened if one of the white people had a gun and shot a black kid to defend himself in the mob.

""White man shoots unarmed black teenager, black community furious over racial fueled shooting"

Why do they hold the State Fair in Milwaukee anyway? I thought they were mostly rural affairs?

My god there are some large folk in Rands video!
    C.H.U.D.

I just read that they immediately set a curfew. No one under 21 allowed on the fairgrounds after 5:00 p.m. Don't know what they'll do about the parking lots though.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings