Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Days of RAGE!!!

Days of RAGE!!!

Fucking nerds.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    WHAT IS THIS THAT YOU SPEAK OF?

If I were married I'd probably have time to play Rage. I've been too busy having sex. Let me know how it is Skin
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

The ID Software game?
    C.H.U.D.

God you people truly are the unwashed ignorant masses, which would probably mean you'd be perfect for these "protests." But only if you've watched nothing but Wachowski brother movies for the last 6 months, smell of pizza, pot, and your own sweat and urine, and have hair longer than your forearm. Or you just like Apple devices. Either way, you must be filled with rage about private sector wealth! I can't tell if they like globalization, or not, which was all the rage while I was in college, and I doubt they do either, so that won't disqualify you. Just make sure you're ready to mill about shouting slogans and holding signs saying things like, "this is my job" or "we want your money" until you're warned several times then arrested. RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEE EEEEEEE!!!

Behold... the RAGE!!!

And yeah, I probably will play Rage or whatever.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT!!!!????

I guess it gets even worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    WHAT ARE WE YELLING ABOUT!!!!????

RAGE!!!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Jimminy Christmas!

STOP REPEATING WHAT I SAY!

"STOP REPEATING WHAT I SAY!

SERIOUSLY!

SERIOUSLY!

I AM AN IDIOT!

I AM AN IDIOT!

(*Sigh* That used to work in second grade to get annoying people to stop repeating everything I say)
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

People over profit? Is that what's this about? Not a computer game? I'm not coming to Tulsa.....fuck you.
    C.H.U.D.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

It's a REVOLUTION!!!!

Including charges of "violence on the other side," whoever the "other side" is, by none other than Al Sharpton. Note the guy has no idea what he wants, what their goal is, or why they're protesting, other than they are self described "anarchists" who want "change." But Van Jones supports them.

Good grief.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This thread makes want to go troll a falcons forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    This thread makes want to go troll a falcons forum.
    Now that you mention it, these kinds of people stand in pretty stark contrast to the kind of people you've been talking about. I've read a story about one protestor, a guy getting his JD from Georgetown, who tells a sad tale of his parents, both with multiple advanced degrees, who are being kicked out of their home by these "evil banks." Turns out they aren't. At all. I would trade every one of these sniveling, overeducated, "revolutionary" nerds for just one Mexican who just wants a job.

Lets see how they like anarchy then.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Now that you mention it, these kinds of people stand in pretty stark contrast to the kind of people you've been talking about. I've read a story about one protestor, a guy getting his JD from Georgetown, who tells a sad tale of his parents, both with multiple advanced degrees, who are being kicked out of their home by these "evil banks." Turns out they aren't. At all. I would trade every one of these sniveling, overeducated, "revolutionary" nerds for just one Mexican who just wants a job.

Lets see how they like anarchy then.
    Last night I heard them bemoaning how all they could find were jobs flipping burgers and they weren't realizing their dreams. I wanted to smash every gaddam one of them in the face. I worked those burger flipping, floor mopping, second shift jobs for years. I'm 44 and I still have yet to realize my dream. Nobody is going to hand it to me or to them - you either make it happen or you don't. The American Dream is enjoying the freedom to provide for yourself, without an oppressive government. These jokers want an oppressive government to provide for them by taking from others. Totally upside down.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

This isn't about revolution, it is about laziness. There are lots of jobs if you are willing to take them, just so many people don't want to have to work. Or they have been told for so long that your entitled to a job that makes you 'fulfilled' (whatever that means) that anything less than perfect is bs. Idiots.

I went from farm kid to burger flipper to gas jockey to econ degree to military to finacial planner. At one point I thought about becoming a minister. My 'fulfilling' job requirement has always been helping others, but when I had to pay for for school I worked hard at crap jobs. The military I was helping peole I would never meet. Now I help people everyday face to face. I am good at what I do and am very happy at it. But I did not start that way, it has been a 20 year process, just like growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    This isn't about revolution, it is about laziness. There are lots of jobs if you are willing to take them, just so many people don't want to have to work. Or they have been told for so long that your entitled to a job that makes you 'fulfilled' (whatever that means) that anything less than perfect is bs. Idiots.

I went from farm kid to burger flipper to gas jockey to econ degree to military to finacial planner. At one point I thought about becoming a minister. My 'fulfilling' job requirement has always been helping others, but when I had to pay for for school I worked hard at crap jobs. The military I was helping peole I would never meet. Now I help people everyday face to face. I am good at what I do and am very happy at it. But I did not start that way, it has been a 20 year process, just like growing up.
    Good post. Keep up the good fight. Thanks for your service.

I appreciated the demand to erase all private, commercial, and public debt. They can use their Visa card to order pizza for a few weeks and then wipe the slate clean after they defeat corporate personhood.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I appreciated the demand to erase all private, commercial, and public debt. They can use their Visa card to order pizza for a few weeks and then wipe the slate clean after they defeat corporate personhood.

There is a $5 charge with that.