Thread: Another boring money post

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ? HOFer
    Extremely underwhelmed by the decision to keep the same enclosure for the iPhone 4S. Bad move. Aluminum is much better.

The new camera looks amazing. By far the best camera ever in a smart phone. Should rival point and shoots from a few years ago with it's advanced backlit sensor. It really is about time someone has leveraged gyroscopes/accelerometers to do stabilization.

The software looks incredible. iOs 5 looks awesome. The siri stuff is really quite scary to me. It's ridiculously cool technology much like IBM's Watson with it's natural language processing. Having said that, it's a little frightening and terminator like.

It's the best smart phone still, certainly the fastest, but c'mon, really, still a 3.5" screen? You could easily fit a 4" screen on that enclosure with the size of the bezel. That would have been a HUGE improvement. As I've said before, I do not care for the glass back on the iPhone 4. Why would they keep that when it's susceptible to cracks? Aluminum!!!!
    Last edited by Partial; 10-04-2011 at 02:18 PM.