Thread: Respect for Rodgers

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar

Respect for Rodgers

So I thought it was worth bringing up the effect Rodgers is having for us while just being on the field. I couldn't believe that Carolina declined a 10 yard penalty because they would rather give us 3rd and 7 instead of 2nd and 17. That's the football equivalent of pitching around a guy with nobody on base. Agree with Carolina's decision or not, there is no denying that MM and Rodgers have NFL defensive coordinators shitting their pants. Is the Packers offense that scary?

I can't help but wonder if hitting Rodgers in the head and taking the fine and 15 yards warrants some premeditated consideration from opposing players.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I can't help but wonder if hitting Rodgers in the head and taking the fine and 15 yards warrants some premeditated consideration from opposing players.
    I'm sure somebody would consider that:

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Except that shit comes with fines, suspensions and a shortened life expectancy for your own QB. When your QB is Randy Wright, who gives a shit if he gets killed?
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    So I thought it was worth bringing up the effect Rodgers is having for us while just being on the field. I couldn't believe that Carolina declined a 10 yard penalty because they would rather give us 3rd and 7 instead of 2nd and 17. That's the football equivalent of pitching around a guy with nobody on base. Agree with Carolina's decision or not, there is no denying that MM and Rodgers have NFL defensive coordinators shitting their pants. Is the Packers offense that scary?

That decision by Carolina to not make it 3rd and 17 was one of the dumber things I've seen football coaches make.