Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prison Break

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx
    I have to admit...when the show first came out and was being advertised (a lot during FOX NFL games) it struck me funny... "Prison Break". I'm thinking, yeah, that will last long. I mean, how many times do you see anyone breaking out of a maximum security prison nowadays? It's not exactly a "Hogan's Heros" type setting in the Big House.

So, during those early commercials, I'm thinking they try to break out the first week, get caught, and get thrown into solitary confinement for two years. Yeah, that's a heck of show.

Obviously there's more to it than trying to break out of prison every week, ala Hogan's Heros.
    There's a whole conspiracy thing going on too and a couple of other story lines.

Actually two lifers escaped from Fort Madison (Iowa) maximum security penitentiary not even a year ago. Maybe they got some ideas from the show. They were found about a week later...one in Illinois and one in Missouri.

I'll probably have to get the DVD to get caught up on what's happening. And here my wife was just over her Vin Diesel crush and now this comes along!

Season 2 episode 1 starts in 8 minutes!! I'm so excited!!!!!