Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: My balls

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    ouch. Double ouch. Sorry to hear about that. You've got young kids, right? Best wishes, I hope you get that all figured out.
    Thanks…..it’s been a rough few years. I thought all the clichés wouldn’t apply to me, but they really do (I guess that’s why they are clichés); kids are resilient, you will be better off, keep your dick in your pants, blah, blah, blah…..

They are 6 and 8 and it is amazing the depth of what they understand; they are with me most of the time and doing well.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Thanks…..it’s been a rough few years. I thought all the clichés wouldn’t apply to me, but they really do (I guess that’s why they are clichés); kids are resilient, you will be better off, keep your dick in your pants, blah, blah, blah…..

They are 6 and 8 and it is amazing the depth of what they understand; they are with me most of the time and doing well.
    We are paddling the same boat Howie. I could have written the scenario and you would have nodded along like I just did. Read a study that said women are just as likely if not more likely to cheat, they are just better at hiding it.

I only have 1 luckily. They really are tough. I'm amazed sometimes just how much so.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    We are paddling the same boat Howie. I could have written the scenario and you would have nodded along like I just did. Read a study that said women are just as likely if not more likely to cheat, they are just better at hiding it.

I only have 1 luckily. They really are tough. I'm amazed sometimes just how much so.
    Sorry to hear about that, I would offer a cliché, but that won’t do any good.

But as you face your Waterloo, don’t just lie there like a beached whale, try to laugh till you cry and don’t listen to the people who say there are two sides to every story; you will be busier than a one-armed paper hanger once you have two homes and always remember that no good deed goes unpunished.

And irregardeless of everything; the sun will always rise tomorrow.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I find it disturbing that the "My Balls" and the "More Hamburger Helper" threads are so close in proximity.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Sorry to hear about that, I would offer a cliché, but that won’t do any good.

But as you face your Waterloo, don’t just lie there like a beached whale, try to laugh till you cry and don’t listen to the people who say there are two sides to every story; you will be busier than a one-armed paper hanger once you have two homes and always remember that no good deed goes unpunished.

And irregardeless of everything; the sun will always rise tomorrow.
    Took me a while, but I figured that out too. Been a couple years since it happened to me. Got past it with some help from liquor and loose women.

You guys remember that guy that was getting a divorce and getting absolutely hammered and posting on here at night? That guy was easy to like.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    You guys remember that guy that was getting a divorce and getting absolutely hammered and posting on here at night? That guy was easy to like.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

Was that 4 to 12 12 to 4 or something like that? I think he got a labrador and never came back. Or he drank himself to death

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Was that 4 to 12 12 to 4 or something like that? I think he got a labrador and never came back. Or he drank himself to death
    http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...rce&highlight=

I got the PM Howie....I'm bad at checking it and had pop ups disabled.
    C.H.U.D.

Damn, two divorce threads in a row. Sorry to hear, Howie. Too bad you're not in DC. We could drink about it. (though no drinking yourself to death, please)
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So this thread is about Howard divorcing?

Thought it was just about his balls getting snipped not removed.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    So this thread is about Howard divorcing?

Thought it was just about his balls getting snipped not removed.
    It's all a matter of interpretation.

The two are closely related. The irony of it all is, some day Howie is going to get remarried and his new wife is going to insist that he get his V reversed (like this: ^). My question is going to be, is the reversal worse than the snip?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    didn't that happen to Micheal Scott on "The Office"?

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am not one to bash Favre, but this shot does make him out to be a bit of a pervert. Trenchcoat and all

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Howard it blows that you have kids with this woman who is having sex on her office copy machine. Like I always say, "If you have kids, you are not just cheating on your spouse." Well it doesn't suck that you have children. Kids are great, I think you know what I mean.

I find it very respectful that you didn't kill the bitch.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's all a matter of interpretation.

I see some mfer trying to choke me.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Whiskey View Post
    didn't that happen to Micheal Scott on "The Office"?
    "Snip snap snip snap snip snap. You have no idea the toll that 3 vasectomies has on a body."