Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: My balls

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I see some mfer trying to choke me.
    Probably the Skinbasket

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I see some mfer trying to choke me.
    Really, I see the alien that's always in the invasion movies. At least the top half of the alien...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Really, I see the alien that's always in the invasion movies. At least the top half of the alien...
    Is he trying to probe you?

I see Clay Matthews doing that sack dance thingy; with an alien in his stomach.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

No, that would only happen in your dirty mind.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Got em snipped this morning; how long can I expect bloody underwear? Anything else I should know about?
    By now you'll be lookin' to get back into the saddle again. Hope the first two days didn't cause you much financial strife purchasing Extra Strength Tylanol.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I find it disturbing that the "My Balls" and the "More Hamburger Helper" threads are so close in proximity.
    Frick !! That post is hilarious. I nearly busted a gut laughing. Hahahahahahahaha .... Great post 'M'.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

So this thread is about Howard divorcing?

Thought it was just about his balls getting snipped not removed.
    X 2 Mad. How many of us here have traveled down that lonesome highway !?

Great moments in divorce history: Howard Beal signs off what he thinks is his final nightly national newscast:

"And I was married for 33 years of shrill, shrieking fraud. So I don't have any bullshit left. I just ran out of it, you see."

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Sorry to hear that Howard. My kids were about the same age when I got mine. Keep your head on straight and keep your kids close to you....it will all work out.

Jesus, looks like nutz and I are the model of marital success around here. Let here who else is still with their first family before I become so depressed I leave mine.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

I see a frog that ate a butterfly.....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Jesus, looks like nutz and I are the model of marital success around here. Let here who else is still with their first family before I become so depressed I leave mine.
    That is a a lot to digest

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Howard. My kids were about the same age when I got mine. Keep your head on straight and keep your kids close to you....it will all work out.
    Thanks, that’s my plan. It has always sounded as though you are doing well with your situation. You could teach my ex about how to be involved in a kid’s life though; I often get the “they didn’t want to go to practice tonight, so I didn’t make them” bullshit.

The kids want to go, it’s just too tough to break away from whatever is going on in her life to get them there….drives me nuts.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Thanks, that’s my plan. It has always sounded as though you are doing well with your situation. You could teach my ex about how to be involved in a kid’s life though; I often get the “they didn’t want to go to practice tonight, so I didn’t make them” bullshit.

The kids want to go, it’s just too tough to break away from whatever is going on in her life to get them there….drives me nuts.
    You're the one who signed 'em up for the kazoo lessons in the first place. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Still married here - two kids, 18 and 16

Well this should teach me not to visit RR when the tease last post listed "My Balls..." as the latest topic. I should have known better.

Count me as Poster #4 still married to original. Other than never being able to balance the joint checking account, no regrets

Jury is still out on the kids because the oldest is trying to drive me nuts before they can drive. I think they want my car.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

All Rorschach tests are Jeff Goldblum in The Fly.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yeah, I went through that early on.....dad complaining about all the running for sports stuff, more so with my son because he's always played 3-4 sports from little on. (sad for a dad to do that IMO....but anyway...) It was easier to just take him out of the equation with respect to that stuff. I was (am) pretty lucky with my job and can dictate my schedule in order to do all that running....granted I work a lot of weekends to make up hours, but it's worth it to me. I don't know, I've just always thought if you have kids you better be willing to give up at least 18 years focusing, whether it be by yourself or as a couple, on them to give them a good start in life. And back when they were 5-7 and first getting involved in sports they were told you can join anything you want but just know you won't quit anything you join...you'll stick it out and if you hate it, next year you will know better. Just always thought that would set the tone for commitment and not quitting on anything.

There's no doubt divorce sucks.....but just so you know some good CAN come out of it. I just really don't think I would have the relationship I do with my kids if I was still married to their dad. It's a tough job walking that tightrope between parent/friend with your kids but so far I've been able to keep the balance. (I know someone is watching over me ) I'm sure they dislike me at times but they still talk to me about things that I was never able to talk to my parents about.