Thread: Week 10 Playoff Positions (Only 7 to Go)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yooperfan, you have an awesome pics for your avatar!
    Thanks! I took the pic at The Return to Titletown celebration. It took awhile of
    standing there to get the flag about right.

The Packers are one win, one conference win ahead of the 49'ers. If the Packers lose a conference game the 49'ers take over #1 because their strength of victory is higher.

Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!
    Will the 49's SOV be higher at the end of the year or is it to early to tell?
    "I know what I do to make sense of the world - or if not make sense of it, keep busy to be scared there is no sense."

Move over Jerry Jones , There's some new owners in town!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yooperfan View Post
    Thanks! I took the pic at The Return to Titletown celebration. It took awhile of
    standing there to get the flag about right.

Will the 49's SOV be higher at the end of the year or is it to early to tell?
    Their schedule is pretty easy, being in the NFCW. Packers would almost certainly have stronger SOV.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Their schedule is pretty easy, being in the NFCW. Packers would almost certainly have stronger SOV.
    Is strength of victory the point differential or the opponent win percentage?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Is strength of victory the point differential or the opponent win percentage?
    Opponent win percentage.