Thread: Week 10 Playoff Positions (Only 7 to Go)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If the Packers lost this week and the 49ers won, who would be the number 1 seed?
    I think it's Conference record and then common opponents. They have beat Tampa, Lions and Giants so far
    and have Rams yet. They will have tough games against Ravens and Steelers yet. That will show how good they might be.
    "I know what I do to make sense of the world - or if not make sense of it, keep busy to be scared there is no sense."

Move over Jerry Jones , There's some new owners in town!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yooperfan View Post
    I think it's Conference record and then common opponents. They have beat Tampa, Lions and Giants so far
    and have Rams yet. They will have tough games against Ravens and Steelers yet. That will show how good they might be.
    It's conference record which would be the same if 49ers win and Packers lose.
    Next is common opponents, with a minimum of four. That hasn't happened yet.
    Next is strength of victory, which I believe is won/loss record of teams that you have beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by yooperfan View Post
    Yooperfan, you have an awesome pics for your avatar!

Regarding strenght of schedule, by the end of the season the Packers will have had the far harder road to travel, no team left on our slate is more than 1 game below .500, SF has to still play most of the NFCW (or looserville).