Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Madtown is threatening to remove me from the forums

Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
    It is hilarious for me reading old posts.

I have matured a lot since i was a teen in my early early 20s.

i appreciate the fact that im still here..

And yes i feel i have something meaningful to contribute, always, but dont do so, especially these days, because the NFL doesnt mean as much as it used to mean to me, even though its the only sport i watch, i feel like there is too much manipulation of the final outcome by the officiating, whereas if you compare what we are seeing to 90s football, those men were allowed to play!

Yet i wouldnt call the MEN of today in the nfl, MEN. I would call them boys learning how to be MEN. And this is a major cultural and societal difference than a general NFL problem. The maturation of a man or a woman in todays culture is deeply affected by societal behavioural thinking.

EDIT: and this is why it takes certain players longer to develop in the NFL, culturally were all brainwashed by smartphones and clickbait and daily news that doesnt educate anybody, but create a bunch of bitches, bitchin about shit they have no idea about.
    By your own description you would fit into this same generational phenomenon. So how we can take what you say seriously--about brainwashing or about turning over a new leaf--if your generational perspective is admittedly so skewed?

Yes correct. And you make a good point. How does one recognize the penis on their own forehead? Lots of honesty, and introspection.

How can you take what i say seriously? You cant. But that applies to everyone not named you. Its important to discern with honesty and healthy speculation, whether someone is lying to you or not, experience of being lied to i find is key in that discernment. That and not giving a fuck about other peoples opinion. I am my own man, and discern my own truth, and really take everything with a grain of salt, because everybody has their own truth, regardless of what the next person is saying. The best way to achieve consensus, is through acceptance, for others, but for the way you are in your current expression of humanity.

The only difference i find between myself and another is the story that i have about life that drives the nature of my existence. What i glean meaning from, another maybe cant.

But yes, i stand by what i said, we are all brainwashed, enslaved and shackled by the police state(not THE police, theres a difference) via monetary policy and monetary control. If you dont realize youre a debt slave, just ignore everything i say and "stick to football"..

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just read through this again good times.

Welcome back man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Just read through this again good times.

Welcome back man!!!
    Thank you sir. I appreciate you, and am grateful that you are the God of this forum, because you are skilled and adept at handling all this shit, namely egoic dysfunction. I wanna say thank you and well done for the job that you have done holding all this shit together over all these years. I couldnt have done it like you did. Thank you.

Im a mean ass evaluator of human behaviour, which is what makes me amazing at judging talent in the NFL, as my past posts from 10-15 years ago will reveal. When you know what you are looking at, free from fear, you can hit on all your picks. This is what the NFL doesnt get yet. When you understand a players character its easy to predict the outcome of their career, but it takes evaluating factors outside the norm to understand this. And to do that, one needs to exapnd their understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    He's rather a colorful character, with a number of features that help him adapt to life in the Packerrats canopy: A light bone weight and elongated limbs enable him to swing from forum to forum, while hands with four fingers and no thumb quicken his typing of insulting posts. He is capable of spectacular downward leaps, but as yet we've not observed his ability to fan out to halt his rapid decent to the forest/forum floor muck. Till now, he has displayed all the shyness and aloofness of his forest brethren. Would 'twer that it remain so, no? Surprisingly, I was unable to find evidence - except on this forum - that this species flings it's excrement at it's enemies.

Aussiepackerbacker in his normal environment
    hahahha..well written..very poetic and accurate of describing my own plight and that of humanities. Clap clap. I mean that in honesty.