Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Madtown is threatening to remove me from the forums

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I wish Tarlam was here to check this fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Hi P.
    My exact though.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Haha! He's good huh? What should we do with him?
    The same procedure Skin just had.....we can't let it reproduce!
    C.H.U.D.

Wow, you guys are harsh. What makes you guys think partial would be pathetic enough to try to come back here?
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Wow, you guys are harsh. What makes you guys think partial would be pathetic enough to try to come back here?

Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I wonder how Joe would handle this situation.
    Joe the mailman?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Joe the mailman?
    He is trying to get in touch with himself.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    He's rather a colorful character, with a number of features that help him adapt to life in the Packerrats canopy: A light bone weight and elongated limbs enable him to swing from forum to forum, while hands with four fingers and no thumb quicken his typing of insulting posts. He is capable of spectacular downward leaps, but as yet we've not observed his ability to fan out to halt his rapid decent to the forest/forum floor muck. Till now, he has displayed all the shyness and aloofness of his forest brethren. Would 'twer that it remain so, no? Surprisingly, I was unable to find evidence - except on this forum - that this species flings it's excrement at it's enemies.

Aussiepackerbacker in his normal environment
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Its been a long day without APF. I hope we didnt scare him off.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    He's rather a colorful character, with a number of features that help him adapt to life in the Packerrats canopy: A light bone weight and elongated limbs enable him to swing from forum to forum, while hands with four fingers and no thumb quicken his typing of insulting posts. He is capable of spectacular downward leaps, but as yet we've not observed his ability to fan out to halt his rapid decent to the forest/forum floor muck. Till now, he has displayed all the shyness and aloofness of his forest brethren. Would 'twer that it remain so, no? Surprisingly, I was unable to find evidence - except on this forum - that this species flings it's excrement at it's enemies.

Aussiepackerbacker in his normal environment

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Its been a long day without APF. I hope we didnt scare him off.

Just doin my lurker thang, G. You miss me already!?

Green & Gold Shades Rat HOFer channtheman's Avatar
    Don't take this thread to heart APB. We can all be pretty big pussies at times.

Quote Originally Posted by channtheman View Post
    Don't take this thread to heart APB. We can all be pretty big pussies at times.
    Thanks for your kind words. Although im not a pussy, society seems to call people certain things when they have opinions that are outside the scope of normality, im cool with the hate man. I hope no one is offended by me calling people monkeys, this place just is not what it used to be, but there are still good people on here making good points and good posts. Im just tired of the dickhead posts, by that i mean the posts where people make fun of obesity etc. Im not an obese person, nor am i a political one, its just that the immaturity, to me, has struck a level that i cant really deal with for more than five mins. Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight. I could go on and on but i find this shit, among adults and football fans, totally out of line and ignorant. I mean come on, its a part of the game, big players and the trenches are what 90% of coaches say wins the battle, they dont need to cop shit, its hard enough for them to get to that level, and o be insulted is another thing entirely, its like Jordy Nelson being disrespected for being a white dude at a black mans position. Jason Sehorn.

Love

Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
    Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight.
    I hate when people get made fun of for their physical attributes

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I think APB is here to stay. Goody.

Quote Originally Posted by australianpackerbacker View Post
    Thanks for your kind words. Although im not a pussy, society seems to call people certain things when they have opinions that are outside the scope of normality, im cool with the hate man. I hope no one is offended by me calling people monkeys, this place just is not what it used to be, but there are still good people on here making good points and good posts. Im just tired of the dickhead posts, by that i mean the posts where people make fun of obesity etc. Im not an obese person, nor am i a political one, its just that the immaturity, to me, has struck a level that i cant really deal with for more than five mins. Like when Grady Jackson used to play for us, and C. Hunt, all of you know who you are, those who poked fun at these guys. They are still human, they dont need to be disrespected because they play a position that requires them to be a certain weight. I could go on and on but i find this shit, among adults and football fans, totally out of line and ignorant. I mean come on, its a part of the game, big players and the trenches are what 90% of coaches say wins the battle, they dont need to cop shit, its hard enough for them to get to that level, and o be insulted is another thing entirely, its like Jordy Nelson being disrespected for being a white dude at a black mans position. Jason Sehorn.

Love
    Apparently, you've never heard of an outlaw forum.

Fuck is this guy stupid. Time to use the ignore user option again.

When you do that what happens to threads started by a poster you have on ignore? Does the whole thread become invisible to you? Does it become a headless thread where you can see everything but the post and poster name that started it? I guess I could just implement it and find out for myself but that would take up the time I've already allocated for reading the "My balls" thread.

It is hilarious for me reading old posts.

I have matured a lot since i was a teen in my early early 20s.

i appreciate the fact that im still here..

And yes i feel i have something meaningful to contribute, always, but dont do so, especially these days, because the NFL doesnt mean as much as it used to mean to me, even though its the only sport i watch, i feel like there is too much manipulation of the final outcome by the officiating, whereas if you compare what we are seeing to 90s football, those men were allowed to play!

Yet i wouldnt call the MEN of today in the nfl, MEN. I would call them boys learning how to be MEN. And this is a major cultural and societal difference than a general NFL problem. The maturation of a man or a woman in todays culture is deeply affected by societal behavioural thinking.

EDIT: and this is why it takes certain players longer to develop in the NFL, culturally were all brainwashed by smartphones and clickbait and daily news that doesnt educate anybody, but create a bunch of bitches, bitchin about shit they have no idea about.

I’ve matured a lot too since I was a teen in my early twenties.

Well, maybe I haven’t matured all that much.