in college i used to work at a driving range and on the grounds crew at a milw county course. however i have only actually played golf once in my life. i just could never see the sense of chasing that white ball around the course. my job at the course was to cut fairways, roughs and sometimes my job was to change the pin placement. Being the smart ass that i am i would love to screw with those golfers. as i'm cutting the grass some idiot would hit into me i would run that damn ball over with the mower. which would shoot the ball off into the woods somewhere, usually leaving it with a large slice in the cover. some times i would mow the rough longer than usual to watch these pissed off golfers trying to find there balls. and my absolute fav thing to do was pin placement. the number 6 hole was a short par 3 the back left corner of the green dropped off like a cliff. when i was cutting cups guess were i place that pin. yep right on that crease. i would sit back in the woods and watch these golfers come up and 4 or 5 put that hole. priceless!!! usually they would complain and we would have to go out and change it to a better location, but man it was worth it to watch them throw there clubs and balls in disgust after that hole.