Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The Return of the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    How about you get a feeling to go fuck yourself? I said if I went by what I want I would let him back. Why should you question that?
    Good grief...Tank as Tank and Anti-Polor-Bear. How much damage did he really do? I never saw it but maybe 'of a sort of certain anti TT posters back then'. I agreed, to a certain degree, with his hard stances against Ted Thompson's ways. Are we all supposed to be converted at the same time? What a place this would be if we ALL ...ALWAYS agreed with ALL things.

I liked Tank. So if that places a target on my Packerrat back so be it. I'll deal with it as I always have. People grow as they age. People need to be given opportunities to express themselves, and going against the status quo isn't a criteria for expulsion.

I do disagree with any poster attacking or mocking another as a form of bullying; and in that case a war can ensue. That battle reflects poorly on the Forum as a whole and that sucks.

If a poster attacks another it's easy. i.e. Poster number ONE attacks Poster Number TWO.

Best Response: Number Two has a simple choice. Ignore Number One. That's the 'only' unselfish action required for the general health of the society in general here.

I'm still looking for a Tank post. I want to say 'Hello' !!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Posters like Oregon Packfan, or PiP really enriched this place. Give me these posters back. Tank scared them off.
    Thanks for reminding me. Need to send PIP and GBM an email. I love it when you do that.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Thanks for reminding me. Need to send PIP and GBM an email. I love it when you do that.
    Send 'em my affection...

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    They were decent people but lets not fool ourselves in thinking that they added anything in regards to enriching football discussion or debate.
    Neither do I. Still, I like to contribute and they did, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Neither do I. Still, I like to contribute and they did, too.
    Me either. But I learn a lot. I don't think you have to be a former player or be able to massively analyze stats or debate the minutia of the game in order to be valuable to the forum.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    But you have heart, and that is important

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Bang on as usual Deputy in your 'Final Analysis'. Bottom line if a poster annoys you. Ignore his hot breath. It works.

Agreed.

Even if it did take you 7 years of beat downs to arrive at such a simple conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

I liked Tank.

I truly doubt that. Your only bond with Tank was your united seething hatred of all things Ted.

Late to the discussion here.

I lurked at JSO, Sports Bubbler and here during the Tank, APBB days, whatever the fuck he was calling himself. The fucking guy made shit simply unreadable. I would occasionally stop by SB for a while after moving my lurking here. I stopped completely as every thread was brought to a screeching halt with a flaming busload of Tank's bullshit.

Yes we can hit the "ignore" button or just not read the posts we don't want to read, but keeping the ban in place was smart and healthy.

This place is pretty cool in a dysfunctional family kind of way (although I would argue that given the open nature of how conflict is dealt with here, it is actually pretty functional), it would have been a shame to introduce that type of toxicity to the mix.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Late to the discussion here.

I lurked at JSO, Sports Bubbler and here during the Tank, APBB days, whatever the fuck he was calling himself. The fucking guy made shit simply unreadable. I would occasionally stop by SB for a while after moving my lurking here. I stopped completely as every thread was brought to a screeching halt with a flaming busload of Tank's bullshit.

Yes we can hit the "ignore" button or just not read the posts we don't want to read, but keeping the ban in place was smart and healthy.

This place is pretty cool in a dysfunctional family kind of way (although I would argue that given the open nature of how conflict is dealt with here, it is actually pretty functional), it would have been a shame to introduce that type of toxicity to the mix.

x1000

Many on here remember the "cute" Tank. He's way crazier and much more malicious than he was a few years ago.

His whole world (thus his schtick) came crashing down when the Pack won the SB. That made everyting he stood for null and void. It drove him crazy that The Rodgers-led Pack put together by TT got the job done. Tank was hell-bent on spoiilng Packer fans happiness.

Huck and some of 'em were defending somebody they didn't really know, the cutesy Tank. The one that's around now only has one goal. To wreck threads and destroy Packer forums. George is right, keeping him out of here was the only thing that could be done