Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Don't forget what Nancy Reagan would say.
    "Ask your astrologer?"
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He isn't funny or fun and not worth the time. I would hate to have to deal with him here.
    "I know what I do to make sense of the world - or if not make sense of it, keep busy to be scared there is no sense."

Move over Jerry Jones , There's some new owners in town!!!

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Awesome!

I am down with anyone that hates Ted Thompson as much as I do.

Besides we haven't had an emotionally charged event or poster on here since Madtown bullishly removed Partial from these boards. We all need a good cry with Harlan leading the charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    My thoughts? Fuck you, the shit that went on then is why we lost Rastak.

If you thought Bigguns was a pleasant, refreshing personality, you'll like this guy. Bigguns at least knew his football shit and made sense when he went on his tirades. This guy just has verbal diarrhea.
    Unless my memory is failing me (which is a distinct possibility), Tank/Anti-Polar Bear as troll is more like Nutz current dyspeptic disposition, though less football savvy. He loves banging a theme more than specific posters, though when people rise to take the bait, you can have issues. If you don't like worn out topics getting reposted (Ted is a closeted gay Polar Bear whose personal issues cause him to make mistakes*), then he isn't your type. If you like the art of an argument or well crafted repartee, then he might be your cup of tea. I think Rastak left twice basically, once over Favre-a-palooza and last over getting called out unfairly as a Viking provocateur.

I don't recall him targeting posters like Snake did when he reeled in partial and Ty Bigguns. Though, with multiple accounts, more than a few though Snake was Tank/APB.

He posted here as Anti Polar Bear and I would suspect if you looked at the member list, found the name and read through the posts, you would have an idea of exactly what you would get.

But I am with Guiness here and vote no, due more to a fear of major distraction than of Tank/APB himself.

* That's evidence right there of this poster's idiosyncratic genius. I write that critique and it looks boring and idiotic. Tank/APB writes it and half the board buys into it.
    Last edited by pbmax; 01-04-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If he is being honest because he wants to post here is one thing. If he thinks he is getting a green light to shit all over the place is another.

Maybe a poll?
    Another one? http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...-at-PackerRats

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    If he is being honest because he wants to post here is one thing. If he thinks he is getting a green light to shit all over the place is another.

Maybe a poll?
    Not again. I'm done this time.

Ban his fucking ass ASAP as well as his ISP and anything close to his IP block. Past crimes are not to be forgiven even if he come spitting out garbage about how nice he is now.

He was annoying then, he's apparently been worse at SB since. He's going to be a pariah now. Don't bother with him.

Yes, ban the little creep before he pollutes this board with his crap.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Due to the various sensitive arteests here on Packerrats who are constitutionally incapable of ignoring a poster like APB, he should probably be banned. But I enjoy some of his antics, particularly Dr. John Homes, Ph.D., in small quantities.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I don;t care one way or the other but have two thoughts on the matter,

1. He may have grown up a bit with the current success of the team, unless he really is just a troll. If so keep him on a short short leash, to reban at a moments notice.
    2. Anyone who wants to can just ignore him and he remains not an issue to the idividual. The only problem is non members reading and rapidly leaving, however some may enjoy the 'debate'. (I always stare at train wrecks on the way by).

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I don;t care one way or the other but have two thoughts on the matter,

1. He may have grown up a bit with the current success of the team, unless he really is just a troll. If so keep him on a short short leash, to reban at a moments notice.
    2. Anyone who wants to can just ignore him and he remains not an issue to the idividual. The only problem is non members reading and rapidly leaving, however some may enjoy the 'debate'. (I always stare at train wrecks on the way by).
    Then you'll stare at tinkerbelle's nonsense a lot.

Blog Entries
    "You forgot to put your socks on again, Ronnie."

Your sure I'll get the part if I do this Mr Reagan?

He broke the only rules ever put in place here. Why would we bother giving him another chance?

Fool me once.....

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    You all are a bunch of babies. People leave on their own accord, not because of some other poster's antics. I hate when others are blamed for another poster's choices

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    You all are a bunch of babies. People leave on their own accord, not because of some other poster's antics. I hate when others are blamed for another poster's choices
    This whole thing is all your fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I get the irony, but no one but you cares

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    "Ask your astrologer?"
    No - remember? "Just Say No."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I don't care if you let him post here or not, but if you are "giving him a chance to change behavior" you are like a republican voting for Romney. History tells you a lot more about a man than what HE is telling you when he wants something.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

wow, so many concerned citzens. Did a halfway house for sexual predators move-in down the block? A leak at the nuclear plant? Killer bees?