Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Am I you? Are you me? It is rather confusing.!
    I'm trying to remember your short-lived alter-ego. Mr Peabody? What was that name? Anyone? Anyone?

I had a second account a long time ago, I forget why, but Madtown immediately busted me. It was for purposes of some sort of chicanery.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    Maybe he doesn't give a damn about what some people consider baggage.

I never found Tank offensive at all, he doesn't pick fights or personally insult. He just annoys people with his Tank stylings.

I hope the committee for normalcy adjourns soon.
    Maybe. Or maybe he does give a damn. I don't know if offensive is necessarily the right word, tiresome and frustrating come to mind. I am not advocating a ban, but I have enjoyed the extended absence.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BobHanssen View Post
    I just want a place to post without excessive moderation.
    Let's be clear, we don't give a shit what you want. Our concern is this site and what you can do for us.

I would suggest answering tarlams question from page one.

Maybe he doesn't give a damn about what some people consider baggage.

I never found Tank offensive at all, he doesn't pick fights or personally insult. He just annoys people with his Tank stylings.

I hope the committee for normalcy adjourns soon.
    Where is the rule book you promised?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'm trying to remember your short-lived alter-ego. Mr Peabody? What was that name? Anyone? Anyone?

I had a second account a long time ago, I forget why, but Madtown immediately busted me. It was for purposes of some sort of chicanery.
    Ah, Shamrockfan, but I never had a second account. When I first signed up here, I decided to do it under a name other than Patler. Never did I appear as both, and eventually I simply changed my screen name from Shamrockfan to Patler, and his posts became my posts for anyone who looked back. Mad was aware of who I was even when others were not. I told him I wanted to drop Patler when I came here to sign up.

Shamrockfan was actually a more common name for me back in those days, used mostly on hockey sites. The only place I ever was known as Patler was at JSO, and the short-lived site between there and here. When I signed up at JSO there were several "Shamrocks" that I thought might be confusing, so for the first time ever I used Patler. I thought a new site with few members would be a good opportunity to revive Shamrockfan. I tried to distance myself from Patler, but when enough people asked and said the preferred Patler, I went back to it. For a few days I actively tried to debunk the Patler connection, but it was futile.

As I said, Mad knew from the time I signed up, because I told him.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Let's be clear, we don't give a shit what you want. Our concern is this site and what you can do for us.

I would suggest answering tarlams question from page one.

Mad;

I'm beginning to like you again. Can we kiss and makeup from our dust-up in the "Packerrats by subscription" thread??

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Where is the rule book you promised?
    1) Don't target another poster with repeated personal attacks

2) Do unto others before they can do unto you

Mad;

I'm beginning to like you again. Can we kiss and makeup from our dust-up in the "Packerrats by subscription" thread??
    Go ahead if you guys want, but any pictures or videos have to be posted in the Garbage Can.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Crazy, young, White, self proclaimed "liberal" former high school shutdown corner, live from his Moms basement, bumping Coldplay, dogging TT with repeated spoofs of RKellys "Trapped in the closet" song, Internet troll crimes, excessive idiotic behavior, multiple duplicate forum accounts and I think he did some really bad stuff also.

What a great recap.

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I give Tank the credit for outing himself. He could have just posted and stayed in the closet. He most likely didn't have the will power to keep his antics controlled under another alias though, which should tell you something about his motives.

Again, it amazing to see how many whiners and babies we have on here that don't want someone posting here because they have the inability to defend themselves or their ideas, or even worse, not have the common sense and ability to use their maturity to simply ignore someone.
    ahem, excuse me?

I may be one of the 'whining babies' but I've been here as long as anyone and can defend myself and my ideas just fine, thank you very much.

Thing is, he's an ass, and did his best to make this place miserable when he was here. I don't miss his presence, and given my druthers, I wouldn't let him back in.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Villains provide the forum a certain entertainment value - much like a train wreck. On the other hand, Tank is probably the most hated poster to ever grace any forum I've been at. This is one of those cases where I'm happy not to be responsible for making a decision.

Good luck Madtown!

1) Don't target another poster with repeated personal attacks.

Agreed.

Unless you keep acting like a little bitch.

Polka Rat Starter
    I'm late to the party and don't know all the background on this "discussion". I don't post a lot, but I'm here reading several times a day. If this "return" turns many posts into this kind of BS, it'll be time for me to move on, and that will be too bad. There are/were great Packer football discussions here.

I never found Tank offensive at all, he doesn't pick fights or personally insult.

Tank?????

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    I'm late to the party and don't know all the background on this "discussion". I don't post a lot, but I'm here reading several times a day. If this "return" turns many posts into this kind of BS, it'll be time for me to move on, and that will be too bad. There are/were great Packer football discussions here.

I'd love to ban the clappy emoticon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    After the break with JSO, many that stayed behind felt the members of this forum elitist snobs hellbent on keeping the board incestuous and devoid of any "outsiders". Absurd. In the early days, we would look around other sites and that's what they wrote about us. It was laughable.

You might take encouragement from the fact that there is an open discussion on this matter, rather than just a decision made by an avacado picker runaway down in North Mexico. This poster does have history here. His old screen name is Anti Polar Bear. If you're interested,

http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...nti+Polar+Bear

Ah, Shamrockfan, but I never had a second account.
    Or for those of us who knew better, Shamler.

You're not subterfuge! Let's not forget the little 'I'm leaving to become a professional sportswriter' bit.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'd love to ban the clappy emoticon.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mad;

Gladly, just dont go American Beauty on me.