Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: interesting things you do besides obsess about packers?

Question interesting things you do besides obsess about packers?

My wife and I help at a pre-marriage retreat called Engaged Encounter. In fact we are putting one on this weekend as I type this. That got me thinking what do the rest of you do in your spare time for hobbies and volunteering?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    My wife went to a post-marriage retreat called "How did my Husband get so *oddamn Ugly and What Can I do About it?" I not really liking what they told her.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

My wives and I are in a co-ed softball league.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    My wife and I help at a pre-marriage retreat called Engaged Encounter. In fact we are putting one on this weekend as I type this. That got me thinking what do the rest of you do in your spare time for hobbies and volunteering?
    Didn't yo just have a kid? And you can lead a retreat while posting on Packerrats? You Canadians sure know how to multi-task.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Howard, she was sleeping with the baby during our down time. There are two presenting couples with a priest / nun and when we aren't presenting we recharge. She chose sleep, I chose you guys. What was I thinking???

Scott how many of your wives are on the team?

does masterbation count?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    does masterbation count?
    Have at it! Scrub the red sub! Peel the banana! Squish the squash! Tease the one-eyed monster!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Didn't yo just have a kid? And you can lead a retreat while posting on Packerrats? You Canadians sure know how to multi-task.

It doesn't require a lot of candlepower to post on Packerrats.

Hang out with my kids mostly and go to all their sporting events. I'm parent rep for the girls golf team and the boys football team. Coordinate all the team dinners for 40-50 hungry football players. Unbelievable all the food they can consume in 30 min. lol I help out with a lot of the fundraising for the school sports. The district funding is nowhere near enough.

I have a career that is turning ugly due to funding cuts....so what was once enjoyable and fulfilling is turning into nothing more than a paycheck....sad to say. BUT it's still providing the $ I need to enjoy my home life and that's what is important!!!

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    does masterbation count?
    Is it a hobby or volunteer activity?

I like to slip on my loafers and feed the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I like to slip on my loafers and feed the fish

Do you talk to hand puppets?

I constantly put fresh batteries in my "BOB".... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do until Mike gets here next month....
    Football been very very good to me

As soon as the weather improves my interesting thing will be worshiping the new macro lens...and taking photography classes.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I want a Jumbaco... NOW GOD DAMN IT!
    Football been very very good to me

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Funny I started a pre-marriage counciling course without religious biases. I found out that I hate other people and a majority of them should not get married, they should kill themselves instead.

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    I constantly put fresh batteries in my "BOB".... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do until Mike gets here next month....

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    Funny I started a pre-marriage counciling course without religious biases. I found out that I hate other people and a majority of them should not get married, they should kill themselves instead.
    So just to recap you think they are the ones with the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    I want a Jumbaco... NOW GOD DAMN IT!
    What is a Jumbaco?

My two-year old likes to sneak into the bathroom, remove the toilet paper from the dispenser and walk around the house throwing little bits of TP confetti everywhere. Some days I come home from work and spend an hour cleaning up the mess. Other days I kick back and pour myself a scotch and watch him do his thing. As a spectator sport it's not bad.