Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: interesting things you do besides obsess about packers?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Cute how tame that is by today's standards.

Sheesh, time's have changed.......
    Chrissie was never tame, George. OMG. I knew the bitch. She was, well, not tame. God. I knew her when i was 17. She and the band passed through the club where i was doing my apprenticeship. I was intensley interested in bands and got a break managing when I was 18. I met most of the Aussie stars. Chrissie was not tame, but she knew how to behave in a restaurant.

So a thread about hobbies talks about parenting and dildo's.
    No car guys out there? No coaches? Rocket scientists? I was really hoping to hear some cool interesting stuff. I like Zig's photography thing, my wife and our oldest daughter are taking a class on photography in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    So a thread about hobbies talks about parenting and dildo's.
    No car guys out there? No coaches? Rocket scientists? I was really hoping to hear some cool interesting stuff. I like Zig's photography thing, my wife and our oldest daughter are taking a class on photography in the spring.
    I'd like to take a class as well. My officemate's wife is a photographer and he's learned a lot about exposures and apertures and depth of field by osmosis. I got a 180 mm macro lens and I just cannot WAIT for spring so I can use it on what I want to.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I'd like to take a class as well. My officemate's wife is a photographer and he's learned a lot about exposures and apertures and depth of field by osmosis. I got a 180 mm macro lens and I just cannot WAIT for spring so I can use it on what I want to.
    Last winter we had some beautiful days with hore frost that my wife took some closeups of. Absolutley gorgeous! She did the same when we got ice rain once. I almost prefer winter photography!

That would be fine if there were even a hint of winter here right now. The only way you'd tell is because everything's dead.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    That would be fine if there were even a hint of winter here right now. The only way you'd tell is because everything's dead.
    I had to scape the ice off my volvo today. My frigging stational heating is defective. I'm forced to live like the commoners.

Zig, we are having an amazingly warm winter this year as well. We deserve it after last years cold!
    Tarlam, what the hell is stational heating?

Zig, we are having an amazingly warm winter this year as well. We deserve it after last years cold!
    Tarlam, what the hell is stational heating?
    Bad translation on my part. Sorry all. http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lan...h=standheizung

The book says auxillery heating. It's a great gadget that will heat your car without the engine running. Let's say you want to use your car at 7 am, but do not have a garage. you set the timer and the preferred interior temperature. Your car measures the outside temperature all night then calculates how long it will need to heat to your preferred interior teperature. Kicks in by itself. The advantage is huge if your office doesn't have protected parking or you don't have a garage.

I should have also mention, the ice and snow on the vehicle melts away.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarlam! View Post
    Bad translation on my part. Sorry all. http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lan...h=standheizung

The book says auxillery heating. It's a great gadget that will heat your car without the engine running. Let's say you want to use your car at 7 am, but do not have a garage. you set the timer and the preferred interior temperature. Your car measures the outside temperature all night then calculates how long it will need to heat to your preferred interior teperature. Kicks in by itself. The advantage is huge if your office doesn't have protected parking or you don't have a garage.
    You would think you the big baller who told 007 to buy a new PC when hers got a virus would have a garage or would just have a carport built.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You would think you the big baller who told 007 to buy a new PC when hers got a virus would have a garage or would just have a carport built.
    You would. But I am obviously to busy putting my kids through high school at 10 grand a month with no job or support from any taxpayer.

I wouldn't spend 10k a month on highschool and we are fairly well off. How can you afford that with no job? Also I thought europe had a broad social welfare system. How does a single unemployed dad not get support?

I crochet hats and make lanyards out of placentas to sell at the Public Market. I sing folk music and have an awesome "chapeau" that the passer by's, by the grace of God, drop trinkets of their adoration and, of course, my livlihood into. I also sell Patchouli Oil on the side. I'll hook a bitch up. I listen to Jerry. I ride a short bus.
    Football been very very good to me

Now that's interesting! One question, how do you crochet a placenta?

Now that's interesting! One question, how do you crochet a placenta?

Carefully....Crochet, Sachet and Macramet Mother Fucker- I do it ALL! Can I get an Amen up in here!?! lolz (just funnin' with you... however I was shocked when I "google imaged" "crochet placenta" and actually got pictures!)

Football been very very good to me

Quote Originally Posted by easy cheesy View Post
    Carefully....Crochet, Sachet and Macramet Mother Fucker- I do it ALL! Can I get an Amen up in here!?! lolz (just funnin' with you... however I was shocked when I "google imaged" "crochet placenta" and actually got pictures!)

You should come out for Crafty Bastards. "Unique" (ahem) items.