Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Sorry

" Madtown: I will let you know this since you likely know what happened.

I am doing TANK a favor by keeping quiet so if you are his friend you will too.

If you want everyone to know then keep talking shit, then I will have to explain. I wont be the one looking bad, bank on that shit lil girl."

From my mail!

This is after I found out that he was following tanks I.P. Address and following wehre he was going, and than he was talking about it in private messages on here, this is retarded, that is why we left JSO, now he is going to kick me off the board like he did tank, ONLY BECAUSE we say stuff he dont like, sounds like a fucking powertrip to me! So fairwell he will ban me also for this im sure. Everyone its been fun and see you back at JSO, or Packerchatters.com anyway.....Love you guys and im gonna miss you!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

*yawn*
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    First off, this is crap.

Secondly, there is no reason to post this; if you have issues deal with them in PM.

Thirdly, and again I believe it's crap, if there was anything with IPing no way in hell does that get discussed in PM's.

B

This thread blows.

Re: Read me, PR is not right!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin

If you want everyone to know then keep talking shit, then I will have to explain. I wont be the one looking bad, bank on that shit lil girl."

From my mail!

This is after I found out that he was following tanks I.P. Address and following wehre he was going, and than he was talking about it in private messages on here, this is retarded, that is why we left JSO, now he is going to kick me off the board like he did tank, ONLY BECAUSE we say stuff he dont like, sounds like a fucking powertrip to me! So fairwell he will ban me also for this im sure. Everyone its been fun and see you back at JSO, or Packerchatters.com anyway.....Love you guys and im gonna miss you!

What exactly is "retarded" mazzin? If the admin of Packer Rats decided it was best for your buddy to take a little break then I'm sure they were putting the good of the forum first. PLEASE don't even try to equate anything with this forum and JSO.....you see, things never got addressed at JSO and that is the obvious reason people left.

And what is this new thing you got going with callin everyone "bitches"? I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.

Only know what ive been told...and i dont know if you guys are part of the PR gang or whatever...but ill be gone soon enough whenever mad gets mad enough at a LITTLE GIRL! he will have to ban me and run me off.
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Blog Entries
    I guess if you are going to believe blanketed accusations w/o doing your own due diligence and forumulating an opinion then this board is not for you. And I don't like saying that because I always liked you over at JS and here Mazzin. I know you liked tank and that's fine. I had no issues with him but I certainly would not assume he's credible in everything he writes. If you want evidence of that go back and read many of his posts.

But this crap doesn't belong in here, and I wouldn't consider myself part of any gang.

Just a reasonable person who loves high end Packer discussion and wants to be in a forum whose mods give a shit about things. So I stay here.

Cheers,
    B

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    And what is this new thing you got going with callin everyone "bitches"? I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.
    Oh god, now I'm sucked in...Was there a trouble maker amongt the inner circle???

Quote Originally Posted by GregJennings

Oh god, now I'm sucked it...Was there a trouble maker amongt the inner circle???
    There's no "inner circle". I was referring to comments made in posts in RR referring to the group as "bitches"

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Oh man no bigoted inane comments anymore...wait why would this be bad?
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Sounds like Tank got banned. I'm sure he deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    I would think a person posting a pm you received would be called a bitch in every sense of the word.
    Who is this person posting Maxxin a PM?

I figured he had either gone on assignment for the Liberal Utopian, or had become a Coldplay groupie.

I hope am not the only one confused, keep quiet about what?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

From my mail!

Well isnt this sweet of you "Mazzin", you are looking out for the lil guy tank. Well dear as your PRIVATE MESSAGE from me says I was keeping it quiet because tank is on a 30 day suspension from PR for using a duplicate account not once but two times! I warned him then even made a poll to see what people would say about someone using duplicate accounts so tank would behave. It worked for a while then just like Britney Spears, he did it again.

SO all you have managed to do is force me tell everyone one what an asshole tank is. You sure are looking out for his best interest.

Like I said, he will be back and will be given a chance to not disrupt the community by making multiple accounts. This was something that was spoken of in confidence with tank and now you have made it everyones business. Good job.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Only know what ive been told...and i dont know if you guys are part of the PR gang or whatever...but ill be gone soon enough whenever mad gets mad enough at a LITTLE GIRL! he will have to ban me and run me off.
    Little girls never refer to themselves as little girls.

We are all part of the PR gang until we start trying to ruin the place for everyone else.

Well, glad to know all the facts. Thanks Mad and the rest of admin. When the poll came out for people with multiple accounts it was hard not to think it was the one that had about 20 accounts at JSO. I think the 30 day suspension was a good idea.

Blog Entries
    Agree; Abide by the rules or get out

I have no problem of the rules, and I don't care if Tank can't post here. The only reason I got upset, is he was saying how you guys followed his IP address and talked about him through P.M.s. Secondly I don't care if he ever post here again, i mean he lightened the place up, but sometimes annoying im sure much like myself . Sorry for the confusion, but its not like you couldn't just tell people he got a 30 day ban from the place, although he says he wont be back. Why not just tell people, as to let them know you do it your gone!

Blog Entries
    Honestly, I think you were the only person who was actively asking. What purpose does it serve to post somebody was suspended ? It's actually kinder to not mention it at all in case the user wants to come back.