Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Woodbuck still here?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Is Woodbuck still here?

Seriously, let me know when he goes back on hiatus. Those multipost threads of his are far worse than those rambling, ten thousand word posts.

gO PaCK!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

mfw I see 20+ unread threads:

mfw I see "Last Post By woodbuck27" for all of them:

Seriously, is there a way to limit his posts to like 20 a day or something? Just because he's spamming football info doesn't mean he isn't spamming. If I wanted a fucking NFL RSS feed, I would fucking sign up for one.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quit picking on my friend.

Fuck I thought it was only me who hated this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Seriously, is there a way to limit his posts to like 20 a day or something? Just because he's spamming football info doesn't mean he isn't spamming. If I wanted a fucking NFL RSS feed, I would fucking sign up for one.
    He made my ignore list for the time being. Way too much quantity, way too little quality.

Obviously he feels he's doing us all a favor by posting a shitload of PFT links. I prefer to just visit that site on occasion.
    C.H.U.D.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Ya, Fuck that dude!!!!

Did you watch the NCAA tournament Nutz? You know, the real one, March Matness.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Yes I did. Impressions, There are two really really good wrestlers in college wrestling right now, Taylor and Dake. Penn St is going to be unstoppable for several years, Iowa better start recruiting out East. The issue with Iowa is that they want one type of kind, the overly aggressive, coachable, and willing to run through a brick wall for the Iowa coaching staff. The top notch wrestlers coming out of high school don't want to be overshadowed by the program. Also Iowa high school wrestling isn't what it used to be, still top 5, but it takes a back seat to Ohio, Pennslyvania, and Minnesota, even possibly Illinois.

i saw him do a sextuple or septuple post yesterday

that takes balls

ok, now he has a tentuple post (i don't know what the fuck 10 posts in a row is called, so fuck you)

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    ok, now he has a tentuple post (i don't know what the fuck 10 posts in a row is called, so fuck you)
    decadense
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

10 of the 20 finalists are from Pennsylvania, either college or highschool. Don't forget NJ, that is the other factory. I learned wrestling as a wee lad in Penn, which is why I rose to level of adequacy. I had moves in muscle memory.

I'm sick of McDonough at 125. Ya, he's tough S.O.B., but he wins almost all his matches by having longer reach than the little squirts. Almost all his takedowns are defensive. snore. McDonough getting beat last year by one-legged freak was just a joke by God.

I would say Dake, Taylor and Ruth are the holy trinity. Dake looked exhausted in finals, could have been upset.

The Iowa wrestlers are assholes. In some ways, that competitive fire is just what you want. But they can be punks. They are skinbaskets with flat stomachs. I guess their coaches were known to be sore losers, maybe that rubs off.

Ness had a shot to beat Molinaro. That kid is fun to watch. He's gotten a little less funky on bottom position, which has helped against top competition. Its stunning how many underclassmen in big ten are knocking off the old lions.

I love McMullen at heavyweight from Northwestern. That little guy can take down those dancing bears.

I know you have "we'll get um next year" attitude for Wisconsin. But that was a humiliating a damaging year. You can't let a program sink that low. I was so damn happy that Ben Jordan got All-American status for WI. Very impressive for him to win so many matches through wrestle backs, and just great mental toughness to come back after poor showings late in season.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    10 of the 20 finalists are from Pennsylvania, either college or highschool. Don't forget NJ, that is the other factory. I learned wrestling as a wee lad in Penn, which is why I rose to level of adequacy. I had moves in muscle memory.

I'm sick of McDonough at 125. Ya, he's tough S.O.B., but he wins almost all his matches by having longer reach than the little squirts. Almost all his takedowns are defensive. snore. McDonough getting beat last year by one-legged freak was just a joke by God.

I would say Dake, Taylor and Ruth are the holy trinity. Dake looked exhausted in finals, could have been upset.

The Iowa wrestlers are assholes. In some ways, that competitive fire is just what you want. But they can be punks. They are skinbaskets with flat stomachs. I guess their coaches were known to be sore losers, maybe that rubs off.

Ness had a shot to beat Molinaro. That kid is fun to watch. He's gotten a little less funky on bottom position, which has helped against top competition. Its stunning how many underclassmen in big ten are knocking off the old lions.

I love McMullen at heavyweight from Northwestern. That little guy can take down those dancing bears.

I know you have "we'll get um next year" attitude for Wisconsin. But that was a humiliating a damaging year. You can't let a program sink that low. I was so damn happy that Ben Jordan got All-American status for WI. Very impressive for him to win so many matches through wrestle backs, and just great mental toughness to come back after poor showings late in season.
    Did you ever wish you'd gone pro? I'm kind of in the Haystack Calhoun mold, myself.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

I fear mma has sunk the honorable sport of pro wrestling. I could only do MMA if they let me wear a catcher's mask.

I definitely wish I had wrestled when I transfered to WI instead of becoming a pot-smoking college student, playing Backgammon in the dorms. "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention."

The Haystack waddle....a very under appreciated wrestling........ maneuver. Well...it could be classified a hold as well.
    C.H.U.D.

I think you fuckers hurt his feelings.

Blog Entries
    dumb thread; the ignore feature is an options so no need to do this

I appreciate all of the FA postings; I don't see anybody else doing it to that level. I was to keep up with the NFL but lack the time. that is the first thread I visit every day and sometimes the only one.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    dumb thread; the ignore feature is an options so no need to do this
    I agree. I asked Mad to delete it pretty much right after I posted it. Oh, well. At least Harlan and Nutz turned it into a decent wrestling thread.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck