Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is Woodbuck still here?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow you love being the victim huh? I made a thread that you actually posted in regarding this subject. Basically, do what you want cuz you crying gets old.

Beside, we trying to find excuses to crucify Woody like good Jews. So please stop fucking that up.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Wow you love being the victim huh? I made a thread that you actually posted in regarding this subject. Basically, do what you want cuz you crying gets old.
    Hey, I'm not the one who brought this shit up. I know you made that thread. Several of us took the time to explain ourselves... again. Real glad I took the time. Like I said, though, it's already been said several times, so carry on with your important business.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Like I said, though, it's already been said several times...
    maybe Zool could write a script to automate your response in the future.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    What's wrong with a sig about Badger men's basketball great Treyvon Hughs?

I might know if there was some kind of rules here other than your random pathetic internet bullying, but since there isn't, I don't.
    I thought it was 'Trevon' Hughs. Anyway, you may be required to change your sig due to legal issues with the kid's mother. Apparently she is trying to trademark 'Treyvon™.' There may also be a hoodie apparel deal in the works.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I thought it was 'Trevon' Hughs. Anyway, you may be required to change your sig due to legal issues with the kid's mother. Apparently she is trying to trademark 'Treyvon™.' There may also be a hoodie apparel deal in the works.
    If pbmax had a Mexican son, he would look just like you.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I know he means well but I will discuss the issue with woody because it is getting kinda crazy.
    Please do so. It's past ridiculous now. There's new threads being made by him with a duplicate post in the FA thread. There's FA info about the Redskins FA in the Cowboys and Redskins cap penalty thread. There's a link to Kalil and the Vikings in the Robert Griffin III thread.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Damn....I want a Fritz Shurmer with a fro avatar now.
    C.H.U.D.

Just a thought, but what if we simply created a thread called something like Woodbuck's NFL info and he can put all of the links he wants in just that one place so it makes them easier for the rest of us to find and so they are only posted once. Then the other threads can continue on as normal, but those who want to see what's behind the links have a great and organized place to look for that information.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Just a thought, but what if we simply created a thread called something like Woodbuck's NFL info and he can put all of the links he wants in just that one place so it makes them easier for the rest of us to find and so they are only posted once. Then the other threads can continue on as normal, but those who want to see what's behind the links have a great and organized place to look for that information.
    don't we already have a whole website dedicated to that? PFT.com?

Would that be like the PackerRats version of a padded cell?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    Would that be like the PackerRats version of a padded cell?
    Or a meadow.
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

It's a way for Woodbuck to share the information he feels is valuable and yet allows the rest of us to be able to have the conversations that we're complaining are being interrupted here.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

It's a way for Woodbuck to share the information he feels is valuable and yet allows the rest of us to be able to have the conversations that we're complaining are being interrupted here.
    No. He must be killed.

Fuck the Packer forum. I'm not looking at this cut and paste shit any more. If you have an opinion about a certain article, then fine. If you're just going to paste a headline and link, then go fuck yourself.

This is getting out of hand, Mad: even Ziggy is proposing to limit Woodbucks rubbish. I get the fact that he means well and that he's old and all, but I think it's time to shine your boots & pin your badge, Sgt. Mendoza. He is ruining your product that is this forum: it has come to a point where just I'm not reading the Packers forum anymore since it's one big mess.

I'm pretty confident a vast majority of the people on this forum would like to stop Woody's "stream of copypasteness" and get back to what this site was meant for: discussing/reading opinions on the NFL & the Packers, talking about swollen balls, observing Iron Mike and easy cheesy's mating rituals, making solid AAPL stock prognosis and degrading Harlan.

wood is over the top and a little indignant about it to boot. again, just trying to be constructive here, there are few posters who's opinions are sometimes interesting. They are either lost in the pile or cant chime in because he's gone on to the next coordinator having a sex change or some crap like that.
    Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Quote Originally Posted by wootah View Post
    He is ruining your product that is this forum: it has come to a point where just I'm not reading the Packers forum anymore since it's one big mess.
    Perfectly stated. Plus, with all the idiots changing their avatars I can't tell who's who. I wish those bastards would cut it out.

Wow, Woody is the biggest, scariest crisis to hit this place since Tank poked his nose in here.

I think this forum has an ignore button, no? Why is that not an adequate solution? Why is the sky blue? Why are my balls blue?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ok you bitches got me fired up, what the hell do you want to do? Not sure if you have seen but I did call him out about it. He asked me what he has to do so I'm asking all if you.

Like I said, I think it's fine posting a link and headline if you contribute something to it. Your own thought, opinion, or why you found it interesting.

Otherwise give him his own single thread, "Woodbuck's Pathetically Boring NFL RSS feed." If people are interested, they can check it out.

It's not his "contributions" that are the problem. It's the destruction of any meaningful method of discussion when you have 4-8 posts of tangential links and headlines between real posts.