Thread: pearly whites

pearly whites

I haven't had any coffee for about 6 months. Now when I look in the mirror every morning, well, I am gorgeous. My teeth are no longer kernels of corn, they have returned to their island-boy healthy shimmer.

There must be enough bleach in toothpaste to slowly remove coffee stains.

Do any of you use whitening strips, or pay for the dentist to whiten your teeth? Probably you are too ashamed to admit it.

Fuck it, though, I'm going to go back to drinking coffee pretty soon. People will have to see the inner beauty.

This is what I see every morning:

Very interesting thread. I should go to the dentist to have this tooth pulled. 3 different dentists have "fixed" the original poorly done filling and it still feels like it's busted. Might as well front the money for a fake one instead of paying these charlatans to keep doing a shitty job.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

To hell with the teeth. Nice toupee Harlan!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm not only the President of Hairclub for men, I'm also a member!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I never had a filing until my wife got a group plan that covered them, then all of the sudden the dentist found one! The cynical side of me says he was a crook, the gullible side of me says he is not looking to bilk the system at all. I hate dentists for what its worth.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Dentists are bigger pricks than firemen, and that's saying a lot.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Dentists have what? What did you say? How do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

Has he been outed yet?
    After lunch the players lounged about the hotel patio watching the surf fling white plumes high against the darkening sky. Clouds were piling up in the west… Vince Lombardi frowned.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    Dentists are bigger pricks than firemen, and that's saying a lot.
    For a second there, I thought you said "Dentists have bigger pricks than firemen". I was about to post something ungentlemanly to Ms. Ziggy than I saw it was a gay Skandanavian posting, and it all made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I never had a filing until my wife got a group plan that covered them, then all of the sudden the dentist found one! The cynical side of me says he was a crook, the gullible side of me says he is not looking to bilk the system at all. I hate dentists for what its worth.
    This is Canada Moose. We have FREE health care. OUR Moose don't wear glass's.

Boy I'd like to ad lib a story that your post brings up but that would hang too much out there for certain people to use against my great smile.

Now having dealt with that thought this:

Dentists cannot be trusted. Take it to a plumber.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

I don't think I will go to a plumber for my dental work, I know where his tools have been and I want that no where near my mouth!
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

I don't think I will go to a plumber for my dental work, I know where his tools have been and I want that no where near my mouth!
    Don't be such a prude. (-:
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    So you're saying you want the plumber to put his tool in a different location on you.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!