Thread: And you thought you had a bad day....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    It couldn't have happened to a bigger dickhead.

It ain't exactly Packer, but is cool stuff.

Hope the girl is OK & I hope Petrino gets canned over the whole thing.
    Boy, did he get hammered, eh?

The girlie is OK, she's on paid leave.

It will be a few years before Bobby Boy gets a gig at a minor program.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Boy, did he get hammered, eh?

The girlie is OK, she's on paid leave.

It will be a few years before Bobby Boy gets a gig at a minor program.
    Au contraire, my Kentucky Fried friend (by the way, I did see the real Colonel Sanders one time as a kid),

She received $20,000 from Sugar Daddy Bobby with which she purchased a car. Where did the money come from? What if it came out of the University's Athletic budget?

What's telling is that Petrino isn't seeking anything from the university by way of severance payments, etc. My guess is that there are some other hidden gems that he hopes don't get discovered.

Jessica's life at UA is over and this thing will follow her. But she'll land on her feet (or her back) and find another guy to charm. Her type never really goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    Au contraire, my Kentucky Fried friend (by the way, I did see the real Colonel Sanders one time as a kid),

She received $20,000 from Sugar Daddy Bobby with which she purchased a car. Where did the money come from? What if it came out of the University's Athletic budget?

What's telling is that Petrino isn't seeking anything from the university by way of severance payments, etc. My guess is that there are some other hidden gems that he hopes don't get discovered.

Jessica's life at UA is over and this thing will follow her. But she'll land on her feet (or her back) and find another guy to charm. Her type never really goes away.
    The poor hiring decision gives the University an easy out. He would have a devil of a time defending that decision in any forum and I doubt he wants to give everyone the opportunity to rehash the whole thing over and over again in multiple venues. You really have to screw up as a head coach of a revenue sport to not leave with a settlement, but Bobby did it.

If he had just paid her and not given her the job, he would still be coaching. If he had paid $50/month for his own cell phone, he wouldn't be airing his own dirty laundry through FOIA requests.

What I find surprising is the lack of outrage among the sports punditry over the relationship. Unlike politicians, apparently everyone associated with college athletics expects the HC from a BCS school to have something on the side.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yeah, that's true about the cell phone. Now his wife and kids will get to read about the nasty things he wanted to do with Ms. X-Rated Razorback.

Maybe Petrino will do a promotion for Net10 in the future after his wife divorces him.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...es-for-coaches

Friday April 13, 2012 - 10:33 AM

Petrino saga another reminder of new rules for high-profile coaches

Comment wodbuck27:

That's what's called 'laying down 'the wood'.

** Coaching again!?? Not likely in any football program. Not likely in any community based program. He might get a position at 'a hat and coat check' for some nightclub.

It's called 'a fall from grace'. How far 'the deserving' do fall.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-15-2012 at 08:33 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau