Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Meadow?

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post

I take issue when a poster harasses somebody who has asked to be left alone. I guess that doesn't sit well with you.

Pfffft.

You have been left alone. Funny how it kinda just happened all by itself - once you quit crying about it and acting like a douchebag.

What you really wanted was to win, by getting your opponent branded as a stalker. And that's Woody's latest angle.

It was lame then, and it's lame now.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    The Meadow is NOT a place for showboating. It's alot like 'purgatory', between 'Heaven and Hell'; really uncomfortable i.e. if your in there with 'yours truly '. It won't be a place to dance.
    What of Lazarus? What of Lazarus??

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    He's always been "that guy".
    Scott, whether what you say is true or not doesn't matter. The subject of your post is a person. You're carrying-on a flame war with somebody.

Apparently you both want to keep it up. I don't know how to deal with that situation to please most of the members. For myself, I just ignore it.

I don't know how to deal with that situation to please most of the members. For myself, I just ignore it.

Amazingly simple solution.

You're carrying-on a flame war with somebody.

When Woody is contributing, I leave him alone. When he starts preaching, and treating people as lesser human beings, I tweak his nipples.

I have no issues with Woody when he's not acting like a douchebag.

You have been left alone. Funny how it kinda just happened all by itself - once you quit crying about it and acting like a douchebag.
    Why are you talking about me?

Can't you discuss a subject without picking fights?

Scott, whether what you say is true or not doesn't matter.

ie.........you agree that I speak the truth. Even though it's not very polite.

Why are you talking about me?

Can't you discuss a subject without picking fights?

I have no intention of picking a fight. Sorry. I'm just participating in the autopsy of our old dust up.

When Woody is contributing, I leave him alone. When he starts preaching, and treating people as lesser human beings, I tweak his nipples.

I have no issues with Woody when he's not acting like a douchebag.

You're still talking about an individual. I think people are sick of your personal flame wars. Or maybe not, I honestly don't know. I just stop reading posts when the acid starts flying.

Scott, whether what you say is true or not doesn't matter. The subject of your post is a person. You're carrying-on a flame war with somebody.

Apparently you both want to keep it up. I don't know how to deal with that situation to please most of the members. For myself, I just ignore it.

Harlan I have had Scott Campbell on Ignore for 99% of the last four months or longer. He will NOT go away man. You know this is a fact. Don't make me a part of his obsession. I'm not here for his abuse or slander...his sickness.

I don't want anything to do with his chops. He's on IGNORE.

He must understand what that means.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

ie.........you agree that I speak the truth. Even though it's not very polite.
    Not to get all zen on you, but what you say is true if you choose to get all involved in Woody's eccentricities. I find him quirky is all. And I find it laughable that people complain about posts being too long when they are not required to read them.

I guess if somebody was constantly making insults at me personally, the Zen-way aint so easy to maintain.

I think people are sick of your personal flame wars.

It ain't personal with me.

I have no issues with Woody whatsover when he's contributing, and not disruptive.

Not to get all zen on you, but what you say is true if you choose to get all involved in Woody's eccentricities. I find him quirky is all.

I call B.S., and have an old email from you with a vastly different opinion.

I don't want anything to do with his chops. He's on IGNORE.
    I truly have no opinion on whether the shit is flowing all in one direction. I'm not saying you are equally at fault. I have no opinion or interest. I guess Madtown is supposed to judge that.

What I REALLY wish is that Skinbasket would take over the forum, just as an experiment for a year.

I call B.S., and have an old email from you with a vastly different opinion.
    When I first met Woody, I thought he was nuts. So what? Why are you continuing to talk about individuals, or bring up old hostilities?

I like Woody a lot because he is TRULY unique and says surprising things.

He must understand what that means.
    NOBODY understands what you mean.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    What of Lazarus? What of Lazarus??

Quit stealing my ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    NOBODY understands what you mean.

You 'only' can try to understand when you 'open your mind' to understanding.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    You 'only' can try to understand when you 'open your mind' to understanding.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I would never be able to meditate like that. All I'd be thinking about it holding my arms up and my fingers in that position instead of letting thoughts go.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings