I took a poop.....
    In a meadow
    Now it smells
    Like Madtown's ghetto

This idea
    is so heinous
    it might have well
    come out your anus

[QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I took a poop.....
    In a meadow
    Now it smells
    Like Madtown's ghetto

And much like other buildings in the ghetto, it looks like our meadow has now been condemned and demolished.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Campbell View Post
    And much like other buildings in the ghetto, it looks like our meadow has now been condemned and demolished.
    At least if Mad had let it rot and decay, it would have made a nice set for a zombie movie.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I think if Skinbasket became the Supreme Leader of Packerrats for a year, exactly nothing would change. Every once in a while Mad turns into a Wolfman, for instance that was bullshit that he iced Skinbasket just for giving him lip. But Skin's theory that people leave Packerrats because Madtown is too strict and oppressive is baloney.

I saw an article somewhere about how forums have become quaint and nearly extinct. People are spending time on facebook, forums such as packerrats are passe. I post occasionally in another forum, and it too has shrunk the past 5 years.

Skinbasket thinks looser rules will bring more life. I doubt it. But I'd like to see if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlan Huckleby View Post
    I post occasionally in another forum, and it too has shrunk the past 5 years.

That Nancy Sinatra forum?

I'd bet that's because most of those fossils have died off.

I forgot about the Nancies. That place is still going strong. Maybe that's the age group where forums are still rocking.

The lyrics above were funny enough but hte Uranus ending was hilarious!!! Funniest thing I have seen in a while. Truely the meadow is a place of good and should be rejoiced.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

I think if Skinbasket became the Supreme Leader of Packerrats for a year, exactly nothing would change.
    If you had read my dissertation correctly, you would understand that it's too late for change. Putting nice clothes on a corpse or combing it's hair won't bring it back to life.

If you had read my dissertation correctly, you would understand that it's too late for change. Putting nice clothes on a corpse or combing it's hair won't bring it back to life.
    Why not? It started quite small if you recall...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

We could do a "Bring a Friend" drive!

Wait...

...I don't have any friends.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    Truely the meadow is a place of good and should be rejoiced.
    Tell me about the rabbits again, George.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    Tell me about the rabbits again, George.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    We could do a "Bring a Friend" drive!

Wait...

...I don't have any friends.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Why not? It started quite small if you recall...

That's what she said

I think if Skinbasket became the Supreme Leader of Packerrats for a year, exactly nothing would change. Every once in a while Mad turns into a Wolfman, for instance that was bullshit that he iced Skinbasket just for giving him lip. But Skin's theory that people leave Packerrats because Madtown is too strict and oppressive is baloney.

I saw an article somewhere about how forums have become quaint and nearly extinct. People are spending time on facebook, forums such as packerrats are passe. I post occasionally in another forum, and it too has shrunk the past 5 years.

Skinbasket thinks looser rules will bring more life. I doubt it. But I'd like to see if I am wrong.
    Time for a packerrats facebook page. I haven't made the leap to facebook yet, but my kids and most of my friends have...oh wait, I don't have any friends.

You were my hero. I haven't felt this let down since the Milli Vanilli lip syncing scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Time for a packerrats facebook page. I haven't made the leap to facebook yet, but my kids and most of my friends have...oh wait, I don't have any friends.
    I have a child who refers to this place as PacerRats Facebook. I tell them its more like PackerRats Middle School.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.