Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ** Reputation points promo! **

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Can we get a donkey punch emoticon please?
    Do they exist?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mission View Post
    Yeah, do that! It might have just been a faster interweb last night, but it seems like it's working a bit quicker. Not sure if that's a DB or efficient code thing but I think so...
    Did that! Yeah I think it did clean up alot of crap on the DB. That just means you aholes can pollute it again.

Blog Entries
    Here is a new function called "Restore Auto-saved Content" that should be of use. It saves your text after 60 seconds if you had a bunch of stuff typed up and then your page times out because you walked away or hit refresh on accident or whatever. I believe once you come back to the thread the option to click appears on the bottom left of your reply box. You just click it and it restores what you where typing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    What is the browser? Bolt? What version? Does the regular forum work right on it?
    So I am posting this from my phone on the regular site, but the mobile site doesn't work. As to the technical questions I am using a blackberry smart phone. The smart part means it knows more about tech thanb me. Sorry but I won't be able to help you there.

Here is a new function called "Restore Auto-saved Content" that should be of use. It saves your text after 60 seconds if you had a bunch of stuff typed up and then your page times out because you walked away or hit refresh on accident or whatever. I believe once you come back to the thread the option to click appears on the bottom left of your reply box. You just click it and it restores what you where typing.

Can you not apply this function to certain posters?

Go PACK

Blog Entries
    ....for Nutz....after he started screaming Go Bears behind me at a gas station after the Bears won

......this is really what girls do at those Tupperwear parties

to Grailism
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    ....for Nutz....after he started screaming Go Bears behind me at a gas station after the Bears won

......this is really what girls do at those Tupperwear parties

to Grailism
    What freaking tupperware parties have you been to. All the ones I've been to are boring as shit. They want to sell you plastic food storage.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

WOW ! Too often I've tried to create a post I felt was meaningful here 'only' to see it go zippo>>off into the 'nether land'.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Can you not apply this function to certain posters?
    I wonder who this is in reference to?

the above post?

Redneck Rat HOFer Little Whiskey's Avatar
    ooops forgot the

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    What freaking tupperware parties have you been to. All the ones I've been to are boring as shit. They want to sell you plastic food storage.
    Gee MJ ! and all this time I thought that tupperware was a collectable. Was I wrong?

as to Deputy Nutz screeming go BEARS! after they won that game. That was some Bear fan wearing 'a Deputy Nutz mask'.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-30-2012 at 06:46 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Lombardi told Starr to "Run it, and let's get the hell out of here!" - 'Ice Bowl' December 31, 1967

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    WOW ! Too often I've tried to create a post I felt was meaningful here 'only' to see it go zippo>>off into the 'nether land'.
    I see your meaning now Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardRoark View Post
    Can you give my points to Sheepshead? I can't find the emoticons.
    Only if you post a video with the request.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar

Wow that is easier. Confirmed workage under Chrome for linux.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

free rep kids!

Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
    That's not tupperware. I didn't see anything in there that burped when you closed it.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Gee MJ ! and all this time I thought that tupperware was a collectable. Was I wrong?

as to Deputy Nutz screeming go BEARS! after they won that game. That was some Bear fan wearing 'a Deputy Nutz mask'.

The story with Nutz was a real story; you had to be there. It was kind of funny..........if you were not me.
    I watched the first PR annual game with Skin and Nutz at the Bar; we should have went to the booby joint to watch it
    James Jones fumbled like eight times to help give that game away. We all departed in frustration.

I stopped at a gas station to get a pop on the way home. Nutz saw me in there and came in after....but I didn't see him. I looked sad and frustrated. He decided to screw with me.
    Started yelling go Bears...go Bears...when I was fully stoked with Packer attire. My first reaction was who's the asshole behind me ! I tried not to look. But the prick was relentless

Finally turned around and it was Nutz screaming the shit out to screw with me.

He won the asshole of the night award
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

When you say JJ fumbled a game against the Bears away, you have to clarify if it was in 2007 or if it was in 2010