Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The GIF That Keeps On Giving

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Dang, I remember when the "issues" at this site used to be more Drama-ish.....wasn't there something about a pregnancy scare once? lol

Carry on.....
    These rough PR men are becoming more metrosexual. They have feelings and emotions that need to be expressed.

Here I was hoping this was going to be a thread with awesome GIFs in it.

My 2 cents on this thing. It was just poor taste. Sometimes people try to be funny and it doesn't work out. Doesn't make you a bad person. It just means it was a bad joke. Let's not waste too much time discussing this and let's post great GIFs instead.

"So girls, the moral of the story is, when a guy demands to see your boobs on a webcam, do it or little animals can suffer."

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwon View Post
    These rough PR men are becoming more metrosexual. They have feelings and emotions that need to be expressed.

piss off or I'll break your skull open with a tire iron.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    piss off or I'll break your skull open with a tire iron.
    And I'll scratch your eyes out,...... but wait, that'll mess up my manicure.

Alright, you win THIS round, but next time if you anger me I'm gonna spam mail you and mess up your Facebook page. If it really gets extreme, I might even "de-friend" you.

I might even "de-friend" you.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

And I'll scratch your eyes out,...... but wait, that'll mess up my manicure.

Alright, you win THIS round, but next time if you anger me I'm gonna spam mail you and mess up your Facebook page. If it really gets extreme, I might even "de-friend" you.
    that was good.

from the McCarthy Has Adjusted/Capers Hasn't complaint thread:

Quote Originally Posted by LegandofthePack15 View Post
    There wasn't any brain splatter. It was just a fuzzy 3 second clip that kept repeating over and over in cyberspace until a mod deleted it.
    That's a lot of certainty from an innocent, 3 second and fuzzy clip. Want to reconsider your diagnosis there Dr. Video? What was the spray composed of exactly?

And which bodily fluids/matter and at what volume am I allowed to object to its placement on a football board without being labeled a crybaby or politically correct?

Do I really need to check the Packer Rats Packers board when no one else is home?

I see a list of posters decrying those who objected, but no defense that the pic actually belonged. Do we really need posted rules about a GIF showing a man having his brains blown out?

Just in case you missed it, I think this, while not the same GIF, gets the point across. It might be safe for freedom of speech and for the Warren Commission, but its not safe for work. http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...nation.gif?o=1
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by wootah View Post
    Here I was hoping this was going to be a thread with awesome GIFs in it.

My 2 cents on this thing. It was just poor taste. Sometimes people try to be funny and it doesn't work out. Doesn't make you a bad person. It just means it was a bad joke. Let's not waste too much time discussing this and let's post great GIFs instead.

Exactly. Time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Exactly. Time to move on.

Wow, a triple whammy. Maybe the QB should have been flagged for losing too many points on his "spike."

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    from the McCarthy Has Adjusted/Capers Hasn't complaint thread:

That's a lot of certainty from an innocent, 3 second and fuzzy clip. Want to reconsider your diagnosis there Dr. Video? What was the spray composed of exactly?

And which bodily fluids/matter and at what volume am I allowed to object to its placement on a football board without being labeled a crybaby or politically correct?

Do I really need to check the Packer Rats Packers board when no one else is home?

I see a list of posters decrying those who objected, but no defense that the pic actually belonged. Do we really need posted rules about a GIF showing a man having his brains blown out?

Just in case you missed it, I think this, while not the same GIF, gets the point across. It might be safe for freedom of speech and for the Warren Commission, but its not safe for work. http://media.photobucket.com/image/j...nation.gif?o=1
    Y'know, against my better judgement, I clicked that link.

It really is repulsive.

Those who protest the removal of the .gif....... aw wwwwwww fuggit, they aren't worth the ones and zeros..........

Rand,

I like yours a lot better. I like how the one dude sits on the guys head and knocks him cold.

Happy Halloween!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

AWESOME. Turn on the windshield wipers!

would you care for a thin mint?

How are you doing?

Better.....better get me a bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

I thought he shot his load on a dolphin....it was a fox of all things. Tom dug it.
    C.H.U.D.