Quote Originally Posted by ND72
so yesterday, i posted on the jsonline message board a little "talk" i got from my buddy that works with a scout in green bay. i said from the start, don't take it as the gospel, don't even have to believe it. it was just a little draft talk i wanted to share. AND WOW...so i might hang out here, and get blasted by more people i know a little better through posting's. if anyone though wants to know the little chat i had with my buddy i'll be more than happy to share it with you if you didn't see it on the jsonline message board.
I read your post yesterday, ND, and I found it very interesting but like someone said, some of the responders were a little rough. I started reading the message board at jsonline back in November, never did join up, I'd just decide to do it and then all hell would break loose over there. (especially with Da Bears) Visited C-E a few times, tried [/u]4 times to register and after I'd finish, I'd get a message saying my user name or password were invalid, please try again. But that's ok, then I found this board and it is neat !! Feel more at home here.

So ND, haven't seen much, if any, blasting over here, and the only time I get really upset is when someone starts going after Brett !! Thanks for the swell board, guys, nice to meet you all![/u]