Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I think i might stay here...

Quote Originally Posted by jacks smirking revenge
    Welcome Packer4ever! Great to have you as part of the rat family.

tyler
    Just dont ever create your own website and ask opinions on it!

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey

tyler
    Ouch! I guess I deserved that one. A thousand apologies, my friend. Your post struck me the wrong way on the wrong day.

Hey, you're more than welcome to be a content provider for this site too. I know you have your own and are promoting it, but it'd be a decent way for you to cross-market. Let me know.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

tyler
    Ouch! I guess I deserved that one. A thousand apologies, my friend. Your post struck me the wrong way on the wrong day.

Hey, you're more than welcome to be a content provider for this site too. I know you have your own and are promoting it, but it'd be a decent way for you to cross-market. Let me know.

tyler
    I could add a direct link to this forum on my site. If interested provide me with a graphic to use for the link.

It will go on the left hand side of my site.

Senior Rat All-Pro jack's smirking revenge's Avatar
    I think we're all cool with the possibilities of that. I think we'll jump at any marketing we can get. It may be a little while til we have that part of it figured out, but thanks for the offer. So, does that mean you're intersted in writing some articles for Packer Rats once we're up? We're developing a content staff now, so let me know. PM me if you are.

tyler
    Receive thy new Possessor: One who brings
    A mind not to be chang'd by Place or Time.
    The mind is its own place, and in it self
    Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n.

"Paradise Lost"-John Milton

Senior Rat All-Pro

tyler

HAHAHA don't worry, no chance of that, Jack/Tyler, I'm not that talented. Welcome to you too, Sparkey!

tyler

ND72, welcome and keep posting. It is good reading rumors. Just about any pack talk is pleasureable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    This is a pretty tight group in here ND and you fit in well with the knowledge and stuff you come up with. Next time post the rumors first in here plz and you'll get some good responses.

There is another poster, I think Atown, who also posts rumors that are shot down over there.

Even if not completely true, we like debating them anyways.

Cheers,
    B
    Yeah Bretsky it was me that posted info that people seem to not be able to grasp. I think to many people are of a mindset that no one has any access to any NFL players.

I talk to Walkers PR company almost everyday getting ready for the US Open Diving Championships that start Monday. Live video feed will play at www.starz-events.com (Shameless Plug!). In fact today I had to cancel my afternoon with Walker because I am scheduled to take some divers to a meet in Georgia Memorial Day Weekend which is when Walker is coming to Indy. My contact is trying to schedule a phone call or later meeting since I will be gone. Said she might just "misplace" her phone next time I am at her office. (that would be fun!)

In case anyone is wondering, Walker is still standing firm that he will retire rather then play another down in Green Bay. I just don't post stuff like that anymore after the last time. That and I have been unable to get back on here until tonight since the site crash.

I will admit ND you friend of a friend lead in was a bit hard to swallow, but based on what I have seen from Teddy, it is not crazy to think it would be accurate info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AtownPackFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky
    This is a pretty tight group in here ND and you fit in well with the knowledge and stuff you come up with. Next time post the rumors first in here plz and you'll get some good responses.

There is another poster, I think Atown, who also posts rumors that are shot down over there.

Even if not completely true, we like debating them anyways.

Cheers,
    B
    Yeah Bretsky it was me that posted info that people seem to not be able to grasp. I think to many people are of a mindset that no one has any access to any NFL players.

I talk to Walkers PR company almost everyday getting ready for the US Open Diving Championships that start Monday. Live video feed will play at www.starz-events.com (Shameless Plug!). In fact today I had to cancel my afternoon with Walker because I am scheduled to take some divers to a meet in Georgia Memorial Day Weekend which is when Walker is coming to Indy. My contact is trying to schedule a phone call or later meeting since I will be gone. Said she might just "misplace" her phone next time I am at her office. (that would be fun!)

In case anyone is wondering, Walker is still standing firm that he will retire rather then play another down in Green Bay. I just don't post stuff like that anymore after the last time. That and I have been unable to get back on here until tonight since the site crash.

I will admit ND you friend of a friend lead in was a bit hard to swallow, but based on what I have seen from Teddy, it is not crazy to think it would be accurate info.
    ATOWN,

REMEMBER THE "OTHER SITE" WAS THE ONE THAT BLASTED YOU.

WE LOVE RUMORS IN HERE SO KEEP THEM UP.

I'm truly blown away at Javon Walker's attitude. Frankly I'd let him retire and keep sitting til he decides to play.

Bretsky,

I remember what site it was!

I just got my password to work on this one again, couldn't get back on since the site went down the other day (week even?).

I will be seeing JWs PR company reps much of next week. I will see what I can come up with.....maybe I can snag the VPs cell phone and simply get JWs cell number and give him a call. That would be kind of fun!