Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Smokin' Jay Cutler

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    The Bears were tired seeing Cutler throw passes to the Packers. There was no way they were going to hand him league minimum, let alone minimum starting QB money. They were also set on drafting their latest 'Franchise QB', and would you want Cutler to be the guy mentoring him?
    Cutler was a $16M cap savings for Chicago as well. No way to bring him back to Chicago anyways.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Nice site. Check out where they claim ARod was imitating smoking cutler.
    People who live in smokey houses shouldn't throw shade.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Well, for that to happen Cutler will have to get Miami into the Super Bowl.
    Exactly why I really really really really really want this to happen. I meant really really really. I'm not certain I'm being clear, but I would enjoy seeing a packers dolphins superbowl in the expensive birdhouse.

I don't think Miami is heading to any Super Bowl, but it would sure be fun to have GB face them there and watch Cutler throw three or four picks to help the Packer cause. He's always been so generous.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I'm am not sure I could work up the requisite paranoia if facing a Cutler led Dolphins team in the Super Bowl.

Would have to keep my head down, nose to the grindstone, elbow to the kidney, stomp on the bicep, shoelaces untied and focus on Suh.

OK, I am ready.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'm am not sure I could work up the requisite paranoia if facing a Cutler led Dolphins team in the Super Bowl.

Would have to keep my head down, nose to the grindstone, elbow to the kidney, stomp on the bicep, shoelaces untied and focus on Suh.

OK, I am ready.
    Would Wist say we have a chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Would Wist say we have a chance?
    Wist43 would say that any talk here and Packers Vs Dolphins and Super Bowl is wild hot BULLSHIT !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

^ Beautiful.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.