Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

The 2nd half of the Stanford game is one of the games that gave me pause about Jones.

He gets a sack early in the 3rd quarter, but even on that play he looked like me playing soccer when I was a kid - I'd only run if the ball came close enough that I have to chase after it.

Then again, soccer is a eurotrash, communist plot... and doesn't warrant much athletic exertion.
Hey wist43...Good thing you didn't try to mock this draft and do so with integrity.

It wasn't a picnic this year. I looked at scores of prospects. I mean Mae and I actually acted like Internet Scouts. I produced scads of paper and printed alot.Analyzed so so much.

There isn't one site I've discovered that covers it all and when someone designs that site. That person will fork in the $$$$$ dough$$$$$

That person will become very rich because of the traffic. I'd love to be a consultant...for even 5% Royalties.

It seened that almost ever prospect had this or that wrong. My mock is the best I could do after actually having decided to stop. One change flipped another pick and that #26 pick was 'the devil'. The Rd. 6 and 7picks are solid and easier to determine but Picks #26, #55, #88, #122, #159 and #167 were difficult.

It's that integrity part and then things started changing rapidly. The board shifted. ie CB DJ Hayden moved Fr. Rd 3-4 to Rd. 1. There were lots like that but to a lesser degree in terms of moving.

I'll in the next few days try to make a more informed opinion on DE Dayton Jones; but it looks to me like TT made his best choice taking him.

I wasn't so sure last night. I was doing a balancing act between him and DT Sylvester Williams.

It's the sucky position we're in on our DL. The fact that DE Daytone Jones comes to us 'light' for TT's preference for size and DE and our ' so called ' 3-4 D.

GO Ted GO!