Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

In the time honored tradition of PackerRats we are proud to once again provide a way in which Packer Backers can call each other idiots without fear of a clenched fist coming their way. For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep.

What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points. You can do this by clicking on the little star icon at the bottom of the post. Nothing major but a cool tool to insult or compliment each other. Since we didn't always have this feature our past glories or failure have not been able to add up. So for a limited time you can post in this thread to claim your rep points as follows.

25pts for every year you have been a member.
    50pts for every 1000 post

*BONUS* If you call out a specific poster by name in this thread you will you get 150 bonus points with 75 of them being taken from that very poster!! Note: Once a poster* has been called out they cannot be called out again.

Keep in mind that while you will have these rep points added, posters can lift or lower your rep if they don't like your shitty post or threads. Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out.

*You cannot call yourself out.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out.
    We don't nearly have enough feuds in this forum. Excepting everything related to rbaloha lately of course. In ways, I kind of miss a couple of the older vitriolic posters who had an intelligence to their debates no matter the weariness. Of course, I also miss their arch-nemeses who'd simultaneously debate them to no end and educate the rest of us with their in depth knowledge and analysis.

Speaking of someone who fit both categories, Where's Waldo?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

If it's it's any consolation, I hate myself - so I should get rep points for that.

I should also get rep points for calling myself out first - my strategy is defensive in nature (yes, I even play very aggressive defense in scrabble) - if I call myself out for being the most pessamistic Rat, I beat everyone else to the punch, I get my own rep points (0), and prevent anyone else from scoring

Would Dom 'Damien Thorn' Capers been able to spin such an infallibly logical game plan??

I-think-not!!!

Unless of course a poster can be gang spitballed - in which case everyone should thank me for making them rep points rich - fire away, I can take it
    wist

Gamblin' Rat
    I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

Reason for not so many posts and advice for some of you out there:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Blog Entries
    You are going to hate yourself even more. You didnt read the fine print. Has to be someone else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

Reason for not so many posts and advice for some of you out there:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
    Hell with your feelings! Quit being a puss and call someone out!!

You are going to hate yourself even more. You didnt read the fine print. Has to be someone else.
    In a game a skill - rules is rules; in a contest, politics, polls, smearing thy neighbor - the only rule, is that there is no rules
    wist

Blog Entries
    Don't make excuses for not having any balls. Call someone out. There is no shortage of posters to pick from for you.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    this is wrong - earn your rep dammit.

Blog Entries
    Finally some controversy. Maybe someone can call out Ayn and double piss him off when his rep gets unfairly stolen? Now that shit would really be wrong!!

I claim a rounded up 500 for 7.25 years and 6.3k posts, and .3k were about football.

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Witness Protection Rat HOFer
    Entertrainment at its finest coupled with huge egos busted

In the time honored tradition of PackerRats we are proud to once again provide a way in which Packer Backers can call each other idiots without fear of a clenched fist coming their way. For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep.

What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points. You can do this by clicking on the little star icon at the bottom of the post. Nothing major but a cool tool to insult or compliment each other. Since we didn't always have this feature our past glories or failure have not been able to add up. So for a limited time you can post in this thread to claim your rep points as follows.

25pts for every year you have been a member.
    50pts for every 1000 post

*BONUS* If you call out a specific poster by name in this thread you will you get 150 bonus points with 75 of them being taken from that very poster!! Note: Once a poster* has been called out they cannot be called out again.

Keep in mind that while you will have these rep points added, posters can lift or lower your rep if they don't like your shitty post or threads. Plus you might have someone really hate you for calling them out.

*You cannot call yourself out.
    How 'bout if I search posts by Bearman and Dabaddestbear and give them negative rep points??
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png

I call out Shamrockfan. Posted only a short time, then disappeared.
    What's up with that? (I kind of liked the guy.)

I call out MadtownPacker for writing an incoherent opening post.
    Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
    Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!

I'll call out Bretsky.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.

This is what I love to see. Nothing brings people together like an opportunity to call one another out. I'm calling out Partial (no reason needed), although I know this puts me at risk of him beating my ass and crushing my Droid.
    Go PACK

Don't make excuses for not having any balls. Call someone out. There is no shortage of posters to pick from for you.
    I never had any balls....

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I call out MadtownPacker for writing an incoherent opening post.
    Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
    Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?
    I'm also confused as to whether or not I get to participate.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.