Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

I for one miss Tex

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    This thread is a lot like talking to a deaf drunk, which I have a lot of experience with lately. At least he has an attention span greater than peat moss though.
    When did Nutz lose his hearing? Ear protection at the rifle range is very important.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by sooner6600 View Post
    I for one miss Tex
    I'd always wondered if he died...
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    I'd always wondered if he died...
    I don't think he died...he was just so pissed at the political situation he just checked out. Kind of rode off into the red white and blue sunset of fyi.....
    C.H.U.D.

I have run the numbers: Either Tex is dead or he isn't dead, and that sets the odds at 50/50.

I'm in this middle part of three stages. In two of them I'm not alive. Half the time I'm not doing much now that I am alive. Part of the time I'm in here which is no more useful than being dead. Part of the time when I'm in here I read posts that make me realize that being dead has its advantages.

This might be one of those times. And I have to mow the grass. At least that's alive. Except for where the neighbor's dog pisses on it. I kind of wish he was dead. The dog--not my neighbor. Except for the dog he is a pretty good guy.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

I would recommend a nice cold bowl of antifreeze on a hot day but I think someone passed a law a few years ago prohibiting whatever ingredient made it so delicious tasting for dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I don't think he died...he was just so pissed at the political situation he just checked out. Kind of rode off into the red white and blue sunset of fyi.....
    He would be a great antidote to Wist in the Packer forum though.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen