Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I'll call out Bretsky.
    It better take more than this! I think I speak for the entire blood thirsty mob when I say you need a reason!
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Blog Entries
    I'll call out Harvey for being too bias beyond reason against everything having to do with the Minnesota Vikings And the college teams he cheers for ......JUNK....

I call out pbmax and PLEAD with him to issue a formal mea culpa for not acknowleding how much this team missed the talents Cullen Jenkins. In addition, I would urge him to watch the last Super Bowl victory and consider how Cullen Jenkins tied up multiple blockers that allowed others to come free. We don't have that guy on the DL....many years later
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I am sick and tired of Harlan Huckelby's repetitive doom and gloom posts.

Blog Entries
    I call out Lurker.....where ever the heck he is....for all his criticism of Brooks Smash Mouth Reed............who should have been our pick and another hippy OLB to run with da Claymkaer.............. instead we're stuck with Justine ....aka. Sherry Sherrod
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    And I'll call out Bretsky (before somebody else does) for not liking the Aaron Rodgers pick at the time

I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.
    I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Damn, didn't see that Harlan had already been called out. Ok, I will openly express my disdain for Ty and TexasPackerBacker.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mike View Post
    How 'bout if I search posts by Bearman and Dabaddestbear and give them negative rep points??
    I believe they have not been since we started the rep system. I guess that means you give him -50?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I call out pbmax and PLEAD with him to issue a formal mea culpa for not acknowleding how much this team missed the talents Cullen Jenkins. In addition, I would urge him to watch the last Super Bowl victory and consider how Cullen Jenkins tied up multiple blockers that allowed others to come free. We don't have that guy on the DL....many years later
    NEVER!

I can't watch the video of the game now but I don't see Cullen listed on the stat sheet. Are you sure he was healthy enough for the game?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    NEVER!

I can't watch the video of the game now but I don't see Cullen listed on the stat sheet. Are you sure he was healthy enough for the game?
    I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
    Collins - man I miss him!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
    Collins - man I miss him!
    Green started the game. Packers played a lot of base 3-4 early when they expected the Steelers to run run run.

Green had a phenomenal run. Just the very definition of a capable backup who also had a huge play.

I will give Bretsky this though, while I am not sure he was a difference maker (see Arizona playoff game in 2009) Jenkins did play off double teams better than both Raji and Neal did in 2012. And I think that is why Datone Jones will be targeted for time in the nickel and not base D, though things could still change.

His one absolute advantage physically over Raji and Neal is length, same as Cullen.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy
    Here is the complete information:

Dezman Moses
    437 defensive snaps in 16 games with 6 starts
    27 tackles
    1 FF
    4 sacks

Brooks Reed
    582 defensive snaps, 12 games with 12 starts
    27 tackles
    1 FF
    2.5 sacks

Unless you were talking about his other year which was his rookie year in which case you're making the argument that half of his body of work in the NFL should be throne out (the more recent half). That still doesn't explain pimping Reed as the guy we should have taken when Sheard, Ayers, and Houston all could have been the pick as well and have all been better than Reed. Basically I'm calling you out not just for having a man crush on Brooks Reed because that happens to all of us, but sticking to your guns after two years and using your brain as a Brooks Reed echo chamber wherein you've built him up to be a player that's worth a 1st round pick.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I call out Shamrockfan. Posted only a short time, then disappeared.
    What's up with that? (I kind of liked the guy.)

I call out MadtownPacker for writing an incoherent opening post.
    Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
    Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!
    Cmon now I know you are some kind of contract expert. Like it reads, posters with 2 bars or less. This is really just way of bumping up members who have missed out on previous promotions. But tell you what anyone who boldly calls out another poster can get that 150.

I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.
    Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

I'd like to reverse call out skinbasket. Please give him 75 of my rep points. Miss that guy.

I'd also like to call out Patler for feeding the troll(s). He's been a troll thanksgiving lately.