Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

I'm calling out Esoxx. I don't know you, I've never personally attacked anyone on here (that I can remember) - but giving negative rep., without warning, for some colorful language in a game day thread of all places, is mind blowing. You sir, have too much time if you need to go through the trouble of handing out negative rep. to posters because you don't like a couple words they used to express their emotions.

I'm a very competitive person and when it comes to football, especially the Packers, I am very passionate. Hell, I get pissed when the Packers lose a Preseason game.
    I don't live in or near Wisconsin and don't have any Packer friends. I use this forum as a place to get information and also as a place to see if I am feeling the same emotions about the Packers as other do. I love the Game day Threads. Instead of yelling at the TV, scaring the dog and little one running around and then pissing my wife off, I can scream through the forum - along with everyone else. If you don't like what you're reading from me, simply ignore me - there is a button for that.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    This was such a kickass idea Mad. Rename this thread "The Meadow 2.0" and lets keep it around forever.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    I'm calling out Esoxx. I don't know you, I've never personally attacked anyone on here (that I can remember) - but giving negative rep., without warning, for some colorful language in a game day thread of all places, is mind blowing. You sir, have too much time if you need to go through the trouble of handing out negative rep. to posters because you don't like a couple words they used to express their emotions.

I'm a very competitive person and when it comes to football, especially the Packers, I am very passionate. Hell, I get pissed when the Packers lose a Preseason game.
    I don't live in or near Wisconsin and don't have any Packer friends. I use this forum as a place to get information and also as a place to see if I am feeling the same emotions about the Packers as other do. I love the Game day Threads. Instead of yelling at the TV, scaring the dog and little one running around and then pissing my wife off, I can scream through the forum - along with everyone else. If you don't like what you're reading from me, simply ignore me - there is a button for that.
    Esoxx did that to me a couple times too. And I couldn't figure out why he was leaving negative rep points. It was confusing.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Anyone who is the member of a fan club other than Samkon Gado gets negative rep.
    C.H.U.D.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Anyone who is the member of a fan club other than Samkon Gado gets negative rep.
    Repped for solid reference.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

What about if you would schedule and appointment with Dr. Gado?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.
    Haha.. Thanks Im still here....

I'm calling out MrBlonde. The only thing that guy ever does is show up after a big loss and act like a total asshole.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?
    He died in Wrath of Khan as well as a Next Gen episode I believe. Where the hell is Chan Chan these days anyway? Calling out Howie for absenteeism.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).
    That's mmmdk y'all. Europe is better but Green Bay is alright too!

I call out Scott Campbell...'cos you're not here and junk!!

Now gimme me my rep points!!!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post

Hey! Post a pic of that hat you bought if you can. I looked online and the only pictures I could find looked different than I remember. Maybe it was just the warm earth toned glow from brown helmets that made those hats look good.

Sorry I missed an initial there. mmmy bad.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Yeah, my bad for that for being a dumbass. I completely misunderstood this rep thing and have never been on a forum with it. As Mad noted on the introduction post of this thread, "What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points."

So, I took this much to literal and assumed this is what everyone did. If you like a post or agree, give rep; if you dislike a post or disagree, take rep. I didn't just take rep I gave a lot as well. Anywho, when I discovered people are actually very sensitive about this rep thing and could get butt-hurt over it, I realized I was out of bounds and was using it improperly. No taking rep points from then on - lesson learned!

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies

I wish I'd saved my knife for Gureski.

Hey Gureski. We never gave Craig Nall a shot. He would have been great.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasPackFan View Post
    I know I've been on here since 2006 but I don't nearly post at a rate as high as others. I am on here at least a few times a week during the offseason and every day multiple times a day during the season.

Reason for not so many posts and advice for some of you out there:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
    You got everything but the insult bonus. Wimp.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I call out Saladfingers for introducing himself in the "who are you people" thread and then disappearing completely.

I call out Patler for his rampant use of facts, figures, reason and logic in a fan forum, also for being a rep point-grubbing piggy.
    Which one are you calling out Smokey?

Quote Originally Posted by Bossman641 View Post
    This is what I love to see. Nothing brings people together like an opportunity to call one another out. I'm calling out Partial (no reason needed), although I know this puts me at risk of him beating my ass and crushing my Droid.
    Repped Great post and you got your bonus by selling out another Triscuit. Made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I'm also confused as to whether or not I get to participate.
    Aren't you suppose to be one of the smart Whiteys?

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I'll call out mmdk for getting that sweet Packer Knit Hat from the alternate jersey game versus the 49ers (I think it was that game). I got nothing and didn't like it (they sold out almost instantaneously unless you were ordering from the European Continent).
    Most boring attack ever but I'm guessing it made you feel like a thug doing it so you got yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I never had any balls....
    You did with that post. Maybe you can teach some of these sissies around here a lesson on growing some.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    And I'll call out Bretsky (before somebody else does) for not liking the Aaron Rodgers pick at the time
    Can't call yourself out pendejo.

I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.
    About time you figured it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment
    Who you want to strong arm rep from Patler or Wist?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Damn, didn't see that Harlan had already been called out. Ok, I will openly express my disdain for Ty and TexasPackerBacker.
    Which ONE do I take rep from?

I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.
    Weak but youre getting your bonus since you likely never had dates in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.
    Good one and true, he sucks and not in a good way.

Nice! This is the Dr. Phil kind of shit we are looking for! Earned and bonus rep added!

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I'm calling out MrBlonde. The only thing that guy ever does is show up after a big loss and act like a total asshole.
    Safe play! You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post

You got it and that breaks you even for the ones PBMax stole.

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Yeah, my bad for that for being a dumbass. I completely misunderstood this rep thing and have never been on a forum with it. As Mad noted on the introduction post of this thread, "What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points."

So, I took this much to literal and assumed this is what everyone did. If you like a post or agree, give rep; if you dislike a post or disagree, take rep. I didn't just take rep I gave a lot as well. Anywho, when I discovered people are actually very sensitive about this rep thing and could get butt-hurt over it, I realized I was out of bounds and was using it improperly. No taking rep points from then on - lesson learned!

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies
    Taking it like a man for sure! You could just insult someone instead and get some bonus rep.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I claim a rounded up 500 for 7.25 years and 6.3k posts, and .3k were about football.

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.
    Got yours but if you actually met HH you fucked up by not kicking him in the balls.

Blog Entries
    This was such a kickass idea Mad. Rename this thread "The Meadow 2.0" and lets keep it around forever.
    Thanks but according to Woody the Meadow is somewhere men meet to settle their differences. This thread is for being a dirty rat.

Wow, they're coming out of the woodwork tonight.

Which one: TexasPackerBacker. Where he is now, he won't miss the lost rep.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    I claim a rounded up 500 for 7.25 years and 6.3k posts, and .3k were about football.

I call out Harlan for wasting all of his talent on the Liza Minnelli forum and for trying to sell me a t-shirt out of his backpack on State Street.
    Awesome funny.

I'll Maritimer to that Swede.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I call out Shamrockfan. Posted only a short time, then disappeared.
    What's up with that? (I kind of liked the guy.)

I call out MadtownPacker for writing an incoherent opening post.
    Is it only "posters with 2 rep bars or less" that can claim rep points for years of membership and 1000s of posts, or anyone who asks for it?
    Or is the benefit for "posters with 2 rep bars or less" just the undefined "overdue rep"? How does that differ from unearned rep?

Now give me every damn rep point my 7+ years, 13,000 posts (I round up from 12,750) and two poster call outs earn me!
    Whhhhaaaaaaaatttt !
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    I never had any balls....
    Do you still blame your parents?