Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    NEVER!

I can't watch the video of the game now but I don't see Cullen listed on the stat sheet. Are you sure he was healthy enough for the game?
    I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
    Collins - man I miss him!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I remember Howard Green more than Jenkins, probably due to the Collins interception play.

Jenkins - meh.
    Collins - man I miss him!
    Green started the game. Packers played a lot of base 3-4 early when they expected the Steelers to run run run.

Green had a phenomenal run. Just the very definition of a capable backup who also had a huge play.

I will give Bretsky this though, while I am not sure he was a difference maker (see Arizona playoff game in 2009) Jenkins did play off double teams better than both Raji and Neal did in 2012. And I think that is why Datone Jones will be targeted for time in the nickel and not base D, though things could still change.

His one absolute advantage physically over Raji and Neal is length, same as Cullen.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I'll call out Harvey for being too bias beyond reason against everything having to do with the Minnesota Vikings
    Here's as good of a reason as any. Douchenozzle doesn't realize that for us Packer fans living in Minnesota the rivalry is bigger than the Bears rivalry. Add to that the abuse I had to take from 1980-1991 (relentless and mean-spirited), and I have little reason to give the Vikings any more than the minimal due.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

I am sick and tired of Harlan Huckelby's repetitive doom and gloom posts.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I call out Bretsky for thinking Brooks Reed would have been a good 1st round pick when he was less productive than Dezman Moses last year.
    I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I call out 3irty for using incomplete information to validate a point that he knows is completely untrue when he could instead look at how solid of a pick Brooks Reed has been when he is healthy
    Here is the complete information:

Dezman Moses
    437 defensive snaps in 16 games with 6 starts
    27 tackles
    1 FF
    4 sacks

Brooks Reed
    582 defensive snaps, 12 games with 12 starts
    27 tackles
    1 FF
    2.5 sacks

Unless you were talking about his other year which was his rookie year in which case you're making the argument that half of his body of work in the NFL should be throne out (the more recent half). That still doesn't explain pimping Reed as the guy we should have taken when Sheard, Ayers, and Houston all could have been the pick as well and have all been better than Reed. Basically I'm calling you out not just for having a man crush on Brooks Reed because that happens to all of us, but sticking to your guns after two years and using your brain as a Brooks Reed echo chamber wherein you've built him up to be a player that's worth a 1st round pick.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment
    Fuck you, Patler's ass is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I'm honored!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I'm honored!
    Ohh my GOD!

No No No Patler... don't give it up so easily.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Damn, didn't see that Harlan had already been called out. Ok, I will openly express my disdain for Ty and TexasPackerBacker.

I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.
    C.H.U.D.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I call out Rand for not commenting on my incredible Star Trek sig. What the fuck dude? I put it there just for you.
    Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Freak out and Mraynrand in FYI

Howard Roark, on the ocean

Classic Trek, fella. I don't roll with "Star Trek: The Next Litigation" Besides, why did Paul Winfield die in every single role he played?
    He died in Wrath of Khan as well as a Next Gen episode I believe. Where the hell is Chan Chan these days anyway? Calling out Howie for absenteeism.
    C.H.U.D.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    I call out Fritz and his lame avatar. Plus he hasn't been very funny lately and I wish to be entertained.
    My avatar is so old it's melded into the realm of classic. So screw that! And screw you for saying I'm not funny lately. I'm funny lately, damnit!

And if I am reading these pages correctly, nobody has called out RBAloha. So I am calling out RBAloha, whose assholishness runs somewhere between Tyrone's too-intelligent smug assholishness and Partial's completely-empty-of-intelligence assholishness. RB is the hemmorhoid of Packerrats.

I was going to call Wist out, but that's been done. Wist, just when I can't stand your doom-and-gloom any more - it's fucking incessant, man, and relentless - you say something that actually makes sense, damn you.

Oh, and you suck, Mad. Now gimme my points.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    My avatar is so old it's melded into the realm of classic. So screw that! And screw you for saying I'm not funny lately. I'm funny lately, damnit!

And if I am reading these pages correctly, nobody has called out RBAloha. So I am calling out RBAloha, whose assholishness runs somewhere between Tyrone's too-intelligent smug assholishness and Partial's completely-empty-of-intelligence assholishness. RB is the hemmorhoid of Packerrats.

I was going to call Wist out, but that's been done. Wist, just when I can't stand your doom-and-gloom any more - it's fucking incessant, man, and relentless - you say something that actually makes sense, damn you.

We get points for saying mad sucks???

Mad you could suck the chrome of the bumper of an el chamino you tamale sucker you!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    We get points for saying mad sucks???

Mad you could suck the chrome of the bumper of an el chamino you tamale sucker you!
    What you are gonna get is your points given away to RB. This thread is for White on White crime.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    That's mmmdk y'all. Europe is better but Green Bay is alright too!

I call out Scott Campbell...'cos you're not here and junk!!

Now gimme me my rep points!!!
    Done.

Mr. Smokey the Bear's Ass, to you, Vato.

Patler, of course. No honor picking on a lurker.
    We talking about rep points fool, not prison sex. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.
    Very detailed, done.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.
    You barely qualified for the income limit but done.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Bud Packer View Post
    gotta call out woodbuck cuz everyone knows God smokes his buds
    You sure you aint Woody's stoner nephew?

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I'll call out digital dean because where the hell is he?

Also I'm gonna call out Guniess and Woody and all hte Canadian lurkers because the football season is about to begin again! CFL for all you yankee mofo's information.

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.
    You can only call out one Frenchy. Woody has already been mounted above someone's fireplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

Calling me out wasn't a requirement you over-privileged bitch. But done for making such a fine choice.