Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Quote Originally Posted by SaladFinger View Post
    Haha.. Thanks Im still here....
    Great your back and so missed here.

Now >>> go for it >>> post - post - post (lots of happy faces and one sentence/one word) responses.

Aim at MJ Ziggy. Go for the top.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    Yeah, my bad for that for being a dumbass. I completely misunderstood this rep thing and have never been on a forum with it. As Mad noted on the introduction post of this thread, "What is rep?

Basically on every post a rat makes you can approve or disapprove, giving or taking rep points."

So, I took this much to literal and assumed this is what everyone did. If you like a post or agree, give rep; if you dislike a post or disagree, take rep. I didn't just take rep I gave a lot as well. Anywho, when I discovered people are actually very sensitive about this rep thing and could get butt-hurt over it, I realized I was out of bounds and was using it improperly. No taking rep points from then on - lesson learned!

So all you butt-hurt people out there I aggrieved, my apologies
    I just rep'd you essox for the best apology in the history of Packerrats.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Thanks but according to Woody the Meadow is somewhere men meet to settle their differences. This thread is for being a dirty rat.
    Gentlemen... Mad. A place where 'gentlemen' meet and get not so gentle with one another.

It's a bad bad place.

I call out Joe just because I knew there was something strange about that guy.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read . Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.
    Last edited by Mazzin; 06-05-2013 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Retard
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin View Post
    Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read . Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.

I'd like to call out Mazzin for changing her profile pic away from a bikini

and

I'd like to call her out again for adding a dude to her profile pic instead of a second girl in a bikini
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

REPPED LOL!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Blog Entries
    I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !
    I can't believe you didn't figure that out!! There was a badass party going on upstairs, but I didn't dare get a drink.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him
    We were to be married...lol.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

I'll call out Harvey for being too bias beyond reason against everything having to do with the Minnesota Vikings
    Here's as good of a reason as any. Douchenozzle doesn't realize that for us Packer fans living in Minnesota the rivalry is bigger than the Bears rivalry. Add to that the abuse I had to take from 1980-1991 (relentless and mean-spirited), and I have little reason to give the Vikings any more than the minimal due.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

And I'll call out Bretsky (before somebody else does) for not liking the Aaron Rodgers pick at the time
    I already called you out.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    I call out Patler...sick of the damn numbers and rational thought

Wist and his tinfoil hat needs to be put out to pasture before we are all stocking 20 years of food and ammo for the coming Mad Max moment
    Fuck you, Patler's ass is mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SaladFinger View Post
    Haha.. Thanks Im still here....
    Fucking lurker. Repped.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Which one are you calling Smokey?
    Mr. Smokey the Bear's Ass, to you, Vato.

Patler, of course. No honor picking on a lurker.

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Fuck you, Patler's ass is mine.
    I'm honored!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.
    It's actually gonorrhea and lighter fluid thank you very much.