Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzin View Post
    Well the rep doesn't matter to me, although I do love having the ability to give rep to the posters I come here to read . Also I call out Ras, for being a dirty ol Vikings fan, and for not posting much anymore.

I'd like to call out Mazzin for changing her profile pic away from a bikini

and

I'd like to call her out again for adding a dude to her profile pic instead of a second girl in a bikini
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

REPPED LOL!
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. -Morticia Addams

Blog Entries
    I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him

Quote Originally Posted by esoxx View Post
    I'm calling out 4and12to12and4 for getting over his agonizing divorce so quickly and then dumping this place like his bitch dumped him
    We were to be married...lol.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I'd like to call out the last group of PR's on our gamday party for making me leave the Oval Office when there was plenty of caramel left.......and somehow I frickin ended up in some odd named Bar that had Mad laughing has ass off cause I didn't even realize what it was. Then the bouncer explained to us that is was an "acceptance" bar...or some shit like that.

We should've stayed at the Oval Office all night !
    I can't believe you didn't figure that out!! There was a badass party going on upstairs, but I didn't dare get a drink.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Wait-n-See Rat All-Pro Smeefers's Avatar
    Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.
    - Once again, adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeefers View Post
    Zool smells like athletes foot and motor oil. He's also dumb, because his avatar has big bottle glasses. I don't care if the trailer park boys are funny, it's un-american to support canadian humor. It makes me think the guy's a communist, or at the very least loosely affiliated with some crazy left wing kook militia group or something. Yeah.
    It's actually gonorrhea and lighter fluid thank you very much.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.
    I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.
    Nice to see your post SkinBasket.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is Madtown
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by packer4life View Post
    Been reading for 7 years...I'll ramp up the posts for some...rep?
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    I will call out all those that hated on JJ and I was the only one that liked him!

I will also call out Bretsky for his gal on gal lovin.
    He has been called out already.

I call out that "throwitdowntomasie" guy from the JS days for never migrating here and writing one of his glorious three-page "I'm quitting the forum forever" posts. Those things were epic.
    Double bonus for the memories.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
    You are all a bunch of ass-hats for not mentioning me.
    This is gonna cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I call out Cheesner for calling us all ass-hats.
    I told Cheesner it would cost him.

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is Madtown
    I swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You got it.
    I swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does.
    If anyone was still wondering why I and others don't bother coming here anymore, be curious no longer. Some people are smart and/or strong enough to fight their own fights. Others just ban people.

Senior Rat Veteran Green Bud Packer's Avatar
    gotta call out woodbuck cuz everyone knows God smokes his buds
    Think I'll roll another number for the road.
    I HATE everything about the Minnesota Vikings

I'll call out digital dean because where the hell is he?

Also I'm gonna call out Guniess and Woody and all hte Canadian lurkers because the football season is about to begin again! CFL for all you yankee mofo's information.

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I'll call out digital dean because where the hell is he?

Also I'm gonna call out Guniess and Woody and all hte Canadian lurkers because the football season is about to begin again! CFL for all you yankee mofo's information.

Also captain Kickass because he only shows up in game day threads pretty much.
    digital dean isn't on here as much as some because his sex life is awesome.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Do people really care about this??????

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    You cared enough to post in this thread so I guess yeah. Now quit being a Debbie downer and play along.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackfan View Post
    Hey.... your eligible for a 'Rep' upgrade with 'one bar showing to your credit'. **

i.e. "For a limited time posters with 2 rep bars or less can claim overdue rep." Mad