Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: ** Lord of the Rats: Reputation Special **

Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
    Thanks man. You are no longer an Ass-Hat. But everyone else . . .
    I call out Joe mailman for sacking up to the ass hat wanna be cheesner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i think this thread should have been called the "happy festivus thread", because this is clearly the "Airing of Grievances" portion

let me know when we get to the feats of strength

oh, and everyone who has posted in this thread is pathetic for wanting rep points that don't add up to jack shit

\

I called out Red for using the Jacksonville Jaguars scouts for Fantasy Football.......thus.....not making the playoffs for tons of years either
    BTW, someday somebody should tutor me on this rep points thing......I post here for fun and entertainment and love this thread because it's entertaining and brings back memories. I really don't even know what Rep Points are or how many I have gained or lost.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I call out The Skinbasket for abandoning Packerrats in favor of dueling banjos and Ned Beatty's ass. hope that first arrow hurts like a mofo.
    I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    I don't consider getting banned "abandoning" anything. I call out Ziggy for (FYI spoiler):calling Obama Lincolnesque.

I'm on vacation so I'm going to go get high with the neighbors and hit golf balls at a tractor tire. Nice seeing you all.
    Nice to see your post SkinBasket.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is Madtown
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I'm back. Where's my fucking rep? It's been like two days.

Mr. Rand, I love you. I'm not sure if I got banned for talking about Readers Digest or for telling ScottCampbell I missed him. No one tells me anything. They just ban me and don't tell anyone. It's all very NSA up in herrrrrre. Give me two peeeerrrrrreee. But I blame Zool, because midtown said he just plays by his rules, and he would never lie to us, like for a year or more. So that Zool guy is a total bipolar egomaniacle wank.

Hole in one cocksnorkles.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I I'm not sure if I got banned for talking about Readers Digest or for telling ScottCampbell I missed him.

SC had irritable bowel syndrome in the Favre thread there for a while. It was glorious. Oh, the Humanity!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by packer4life View Post
    Been reading for 7 years...I'll ramp up the posts for some...rep?
    You got it.

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    I will call out all those that hated on JJ and I was the only one that liked him!

I will also call out Bretsky for his gal on gal lovin.
    He has been called out already.

I call out that "throwitdowntomasie" guy from the JS days for never migrating here and writing one of his glorious three-page "I'm quitting the forum forever" posts. Those things were epic.
    Double bonus for the memories.

You are all a bunch of ass-hats for not mentioning me.
    This is gonna cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I call out Cheesner for calling us all ass-hats.
    I told Cheesner it would cost him.

How the hell would I know that? What, are you being banned all the time? Didn't you post about a month ago - got banned for that too?

(banning spoiler):Is Madtown just being a total asshat again? He could get a job with the IRS. Guess we'll see how thick your 'skin' is Madtown
    I swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You got it.
    I swear I need to take a class on banning posters. I am the worst at it! Someone how the dirty bastards are still able to post and bitch and whine. Really sucks but I am helpless to do something. Maybe someone day I will learn how to do it right so they stay banned.

But I need practice and you are so clever I figured I would gauge your skin also. That's why you can't post anymore though. But I'm sure you can figure it out, everyone else somehow does.
    If anyone was still wondering why I and others don't bother coming here anymore, be curious no longer. Some people are smart and/or strong enough to fight their own fights. Others just ban people.

I for one... ... miss Tyrone
    wist

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If anyone was still wondering why I and others don't bother coming here anymore, be curious no longer. Some people are smart and/or strong enough to fight their own fights. Others just ban people.
    You are quite the hero there fighting for your Internet civil rights. I guess Im too cowardly or don't care enough to engage in such a rugged contest. Honestly this place is just for fun, not that serious or life changing. That's what this thread was about until you brought it down with your cries of online injustice. Get over it.

Just responding to questions. I can't help how you feel about the imagined motivations behind the answers.

I apologize for not having fun in the unwritten prescribed manner. Let the masses carry on with their merriment!

Just responding to questions. I can't help how you feel about the imagined motivations behind the answers.

I apologize for not having fun in the unwritten prescribed manner. Let the masses carry on with their merriment!

I guess I'm in the mood to help people. I tried to help RB, but alas, I was too late.

Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site. Try changing avatars. Maybe people pre-judge you as a dick head before they get to know you.

No need to thank me. Your happiness and increased popularity is all the thanks I need.

Later.

I guess I'm in the mood to help people. I tried to help RB, but alas, I was too late.

Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site. Try changing avatars. Maybe people pre-judge you as a dick head before they get to know you.

No need to thank me. Your happiness and increased popularity is all the thanks I need.

Later.
    He is a dick but his avatar is actually funny!
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Upnorth View Post
    I call out Joe mailman for sacking up to the ass hat wanna be cheesner
    I call out Upnorth for mistyping my name. Joemailman is one word. Frickin' moosefucker.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by mmmdk View Post
    He is a dick but his avatar is actually funny!
    I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently. Give one example where I've been a dick to you. There's this years-old purposefully propagated myth around here that I'm mean to people. I'm guessing it comes from those who argue with me claiming victim status as the foundation of their argument, but if you can give me an example, I'm more than willing to apologize if I was in the wrong.

Anyhow, I think I can help you with your ability to interact with people on this site.
    This should be quick. What are there now, like 9?

This should be quick. What are there now, like 9?
    Nope. 579

I would call you out if you hadn't been already... not that I'll get my points anyway apparently. Give one example where I've been a dick to you. There's this years-old purposefully propagated myth around here that I'm mean to people. I'm guessing it comes from those who argue with me claiming victim status as the foundation of their argument, but if you can give me an example, I'm more than willing to apologize if I was in the wrong.
    I think m's just got things reversed: your avatar's a dick and you're kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I for one... ... miss Tyrone
    Yep.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.