Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
I WOULD LOVE to get some analysis/viewpoints of my stock holdings so I'm going to post all I own.

For a BIG of background, I had an old ROTH IRA with roughly 45G in in with Edward Jones. It was going good, but not great. I went through stages of trying to dip into some VERY high risk stocks, was got burned and that is partly why my returns haven't been great. But I also combined them with several stocks that have did very well. I did this about 2 years ago and currently the holdings are only valued at about 68G. I am wanting high growth; if I'd lose every penny in this I would still be OK. so keep in mind, diversification isn't my real focus here. Anway's here I gol
With most of these stocks I invested about an average of 2,000 with the exception of AMD where I invested 4G and CrowdStrike with 3500.Those both paid off. Here are the list

THE LIST is in order of the most current market value, to the least

AMD
NVDA
CRWD (THE SCARY PART IS, I timed all of these pretty well and the three together are nearly 50% of the total balance of the ROTH IRA, but I still love all three stocks)

PANW (Palo Alto Networks)
MSFT
AMZN
DFKN (DraftKings)
GOOG
QCOM
FORD
DDOG (Datadog)
AAPL
PYPL

SO ROAST ME and/or GIVE ME SOME STRONG VIEWS on possible additions/subtractions at today's prices...etc
Its a solid mix. You are probably too tech heavy for my taste, but depending on your age, thats ok. NVIDIA is probably a tad overpriced at this exact moment, but so what. Hold it for 5 more years and you will have an outsized return. AMZN has been crushing last 6-8 months as we all agreed/hoped, and I expect another 12 months at least. I'm out of AAPL for the time being. Don't know a lot about DDOG or PANW. I wouldn't be betting on FORD or any automaker personally except maybe Toyota. If you want a great ETF that just launched and uses a stellar method to evaluate companies try VFLO. They can do a lot of the rebalancing and grinding for you. Their backtested method averaged 17% for 30 years. They use a great ROC/PEG methodology coupled with mote to come up with their portfolio each year. Basically using the Greenblat and Lynch methods combined for a super metric. I am putting excess cash into it each month.