Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
It worried me when you say you don't understand a lot of the stuff but take his word like a Bible. If he's calling all of ths stuff, I'm wondering why you are still in Apple. Woudn't you have sold long ago and now wait for the $425 ? I'm honest here in that I am NOT remotedly a technical expert. I read a lot about the fundamentals and companies I invest in and really read about their earnings reports and forecasts going forward.

I'm pretty much only searching for hyper growth companies....so I understand the valuations of some of the stocks I own and am most interested in will be high.

I also understand I'm looking for the multi baggers and with that comes a very high amount of risk....and reward if I hit the right ones. So I'm investng with money I can lose so I feel fine looking mainly at high risk/reward stocks
He explains how the charts will play out based on trade volume, etc in plain english. It's easily understandable. The charts are a little harder to read every detail but the gist is pretty straight forward.

I use stops a lot. I trust him and am pretty confident in him, but I wouldn't bet all my money that's he's right. I bet he is, though. He has been INCREDIBLY accurate in the past year. People have made millions from following him and buying options accordingly. I don't do that sort of trading. Don't understand it nor do I want the risk.

As for the 425, I do think it will happen, but what if he's wrong? I'd rather get stopped out than sell it and be wrong. I use trailing stops to prevent loss and just let it ride for the most part.

You are more of a gambler than I. I only invest in stuff I follow closely and fully understand. I will buy a lot of GOOG eventually but it's not time yet.

I'll check out your show, but like I said I don't invest in many companies. I have to follow it closely or I won't do it. I check AAPL probably 100 times a day in all honesty. Every time I restart a server, compile, etc.