My current holdings that I'm excited about are:

NVDA - I bought in in like 2021 at a high price and got corrected on it, but now it exploded so I am up 1200% or something like that. I sold 30K of it the other day to lighten my holdings and take out my principle and then some. Gonna let the rest ride for a year then sell. I don't think they're a 10T business but maybe 4T.
PYPL - Undervalued, will eventually correct and return 2-3x
SQ - I get it from work and think it's undervalued, although the company is very poorly run. Getting better with Jack back in the big chair though. A lot of folks think a 120 price target in 2025 is doable. IDK about that but if that happens I will be a very happy person since my grant price is 66$ a share and I have held a good amount of it so far.
HOOD - Bought at 12.20, think it's going to hit ~20 this year maybe
SOFI - Could 4x in the next two years. Very undervalued relative to peers.
ETH - My stock guy on Twitter tells me ETH could 5x over the next year or two, ETFs are about to get approved
BTC - Same as above although lesser, ETFs just got approved and the race to replace gold is on
CLSK - The best of the bitcoit miners, should get outsized return relative to BTC
AMZN - Perpetually undervalued
AAPL - I made so much money on this over the years I simply can't sell it all, although I do believe they don't have a clear growth story right now. Likely will drop a bit.
PLTR - I dunno that theyre gonna grow much right now but I hold because they're a good American defense company so I support that.

Overall right now I am swinging for the fences right now. I think there is a lot of good businesses out there that are still very undervalued.