Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
I couldn't invest in any of those but FB. I can't invest in something I don't think is fundamentally sound. What does Yelp do for money? Are they in the black or red? What kind of growth can we expect? Lots of funny money in the valley.

AAPL is a growth stock. It's the law of large numbers. 8% growth at 200B is a hell of a lot more additional profit compared to 50% growth at 5B.

iWatch rumors have it coming out soon with sensors galore. I'm a little skeptical personally... but I guarantee you they are pumping an absurd amount of money to getting glucose level through a sensor without the prick. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it'll happen, and it will be an additional 50 billion in revenue per year. The race for the diabetes market is on. Diabetes is going to be the world's biggest health problem very soon. Google has prototypes of contact lenses that can measure glucose, but they are a very long well from market.

TWTR is down 20%. Good time to buy in the coming weeks. Follow Pete and see what he says about it.
Google is not even certain that tears or anything else associated with the eye are reliable indicators of glucose levels, let alone having a contact lens suitable for using it. In a lot of ways, Google has the cart before the horse on that one.