Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    AAPL is going to 900 in 2014. Allegedly, it will bottom at 425 first. I'd get long soon. I told you FB was gonna double. I sold it too early.

I've been too busy with other stuff to trade a lot lately.

Read about Facebooks last earnings report and listen to the conference call. I'm thinking about swallowing my pride about not getting in earlier and finding an entry point.
    I'll put my money there before APPL
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Read about Facebooks last earnings report and listen to the conference call. I'm thinking about swallowing my pride about not getting in earlier and finding an entry point.
    I'll put my money there before APPL
    I wouldn't. Check out @PeterGhostine on Twitter. He is the single best tech analysts I've seen. I intend to get back into Apple in the coming weeks and run it all the way up to 900. I'm trying to convince the wife to let me put 100K into it. I doubt she'll let me, though.

I want the home run. I owe 300K on my house. I want to pay the bitch off within a year or two. Leaving AAPL with 200K would be a pretty sweet and life changing event for me.

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I want the home run. I owe 300K on my house. I want to pay the bitch off within a year or two. Leaving AAPL with 200K would be a pretty sweet and life changing event for me.
    Whatever happened to paying off the mortgage in 30 years? To do so by age 30, man, that's impressive. You're da man, Partial. Capitalism has been kind to you. Better hope I don't conquer the world.