Why is TFC down so much from 2019? Long way to go back up still. ~60% movement to get back to mid-50s where it was in 2019.

The 30K I bought in COIN about 18 months ago turned into like ~120K awfully quick. Nice!

My current stock holdings remain:

FB, AAPL, AMZN, NVDA, TSLA, SOFI, PLTR, PYPL, SQ, HOOD. Probably a couple small holdings too. I think AAPL is likely overvalued, NVDA too. NVDA likely has some more growth for a year or so, but then I expect it to come back to earth. Everything else is a major growth play for me and I feel very good about them all going way up as long as we don't go into recession. I am fairly convinced there isn't a recession imminent.

I am thinking about buying a large position of AMD. I have a long thesis on this if anyone is interested. But the tl;dr is the reason NVDA is dominant right now is two fold: A) AI is everywhere, and B) they're the only game in town in CUDA. Every major AI player is trying to break CUDA, and the second they do all the other chip makers will pop. AMD will be the main beneficiary IMO.